The SR40V is an industry standard vocal microphone. Superior performance and studio-quality sound is made possible by the handcrafted circuitry, which is especially matched to the capsule. Your vocals have never sounded this clear and dynamic!
Superior Polar Pattern
A premium hypercardioid polar pattern remains balanced and consistent over all frequencies. This pretty much removes phasing issues, delivers increased gain before feedback, and makes placement of your mic much simpler. Wherever you move about the stage, you'll still have enough gain and excellent sound of astounding clarity. Vocals will remain clear up to 90 degrees off axis thanks to the mics efficient on-axis response system. Feedback and unwanted background noise is also effectively rejected due to over 30dB of rear rejection.
Built for Every Vocalist
No matter what kind of vocalist you are, the SR40V will be able to accommodate your own unique style, power and volume. It can deal with sound pressure levels up to 145dB - all without any distortion present.
- Handcrafted circuitry (matches each capsule for best possible performance).
- Low handling noise.
- Accurate time domain delivers accurate sound reproduction without distortion.
- Fast transient response.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern (with a natural on/off-axis performance).
- Sounds great out of the box - even without effects or EQ etc.
- Highlights every tiny nuance of your vocal.
- Hand-tuned and tested.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 40kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 184mm x 55.3mm x 27.5mm (7.25 x 1.95 x .97 inches)
- Weight: 13.3 oz. (377g)