- 1 x Warm Audio WA73 Pre Amp
- 1 x Warm Audio WA-47JR Vintage FET Microphone
The Warm Audio bundle is the perfect vintage-inspired setup for professional quality audio capture. The WA-47jr microphone and WA73 preamp combination envelopes your sound in the same legendary voicing heard over decades of music.
The ‘47 style FET capsule is the WA-47jr's key to getting that classic warmth at an extremely affordable price. Carefully built by an Australian capsule manufacturer with absolute precision in recreating the sonic qualities of a '47.
Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors and Panasonic electrolytic capacitors are a lot more simple than an original '47 tube mic, but nevertheless sound delightfully crisp. This also makes the WA-47jr an extremely reliable, pure low noise microphone.
Record vocals and instruments alike using the WA-47jr's cardiod, figure-of-eight and omnidirectional patterns. A real workhorse, the WA-47jr is great for either studio or live use and sounds amazing used with acoustic or electric instruments alike. Perfect for experimental types.
The WA73 is a British voice preamp in the style of classics that have captured the most iconic pop and rock songs of the past few decades. '73-style preamps have been used extensively in both live and studio settings and are still considered to be the “Holy Grail” of preamp choices.
The WA73 contains a fully discrete Carnhill transformer balanced signal path for ultimate clarity and presence. With 80dB of clean headroom and all hand-wired circuitry, the WA73 captures vintage character in stunning fashion.
- FET transformerless '47 style condenser mic
- Custom true '47 capsule reproduction
- Capsule makeup: Gold sputtered, Dual large Diaphragm, Single backplate, 6 microns NOS Mylar
- Polar patterns: Cardiod, Figure-of-eight, omnidirectional.
- Pad: -10dB
- High-pass filter: 70Hz
- Dynamic range: 138dBa
- Fully discrete signal path, Toshiba FET's, Wima film capacitors, Panasonic electrolytic capacitors
- Frequency range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Output impedance: 100 OHMS
- Rated load impedance: ≥1 kohms
- Mic diameter: 52mm
- Mic length: 210mm
- Includes: shockmount, hard mount, storage pouch
- Single channel, class A, '73-style British preamp
- UK made Carnhill transformers
- Hand wired, hand assembled
- 80db of gain, resistor stepped gain switch
- Fully discrete
- Tone button switches input transformer impedance
- Polarity switch
- 48v phantom power
- 4 Pposition inductor based Hi-pass filter - 50, 80, 160, 300 Hz
- XLR mic input
- Line level TRS input
- TS send/receive insert jacks jacks
- XLR & TRS line level outputs
- Direct in, instrument input
- Output control
- LED level indicator
- 19" rackmountable
- Ground lift switch
- Internal IEC 115V/230V power inlet