- 1 x Warm Audio TB12 'Tone Beast' Tone Shaping Rackmount Mic Preamp
- 1 x Warm Audio WA-47JR Vintage FET Microphone
The Warm Audio bundle is the perfect vintage-inspired setup for professional quality audio capture. The WA-47jr microphone and TB12 Tone Beast preamp combination envelopes your sound in the same legendary voicing heard over decades of music.
The ‘47 style FET capsule is the WA-47jr's key to getting that classic warmth at an extremely affordable price. Carefully built by an Australian capsule manufacturer with absolute precision in recreating the sonic qualities of a '47.
Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors and Panasonic electrolytic capacitors are a lot more simple than an original '47 tube mic, but nevertheless sound delightfully crisp. This also makes the WA-47jr an extremely reliable, pure low noise microphone.
Record vocals and instruments alike using the WA-47jr's cardiod, figure-of-eight and omnidirectional patterns. A real workhorse, the WA-47jr is great for either studio or live use and sounds amazing used with acoustic or electric instruments alike. Perfect for experimental types.
T12 Tone Beast Preamp
An excellent all-round preamp, rackmountable and effortless sound capture. Packed with features, the T12 Tone Beast offers an array of sound customisation thanks to capacitor and transformer selection based on the premium grade Cinemag USA transformers.
Bypass them completely with the installed switch or select either a 1731 vintage & 918 clean style opamp to character your sound. With a huge 71dB headroom, the T12 ensures you're sound is transparent, lively and exciting.
- FET transformerless '47 style condenser mic
- Custom true '47 capsule reproduction
- Capsule makeup: Gold sputtered, Dual large Diaphragm, Single backplate, 6 microns NOS Mylar
- Polar patterns: Cardiod, Figure-of-eight, omnidirectional.
- Pad: -10dB
- High-pass filter: 70Hz
- Dynamic range: 138dBa
- Fully discrete signal path, Toshiba FET's, Wima film capacitors, Panasonic electrolytic capacitors
- Frequency range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Output impedance: 100 OHMS
- Rated load impedance: ≥1 kohms
- Mic diameter: 52mm
- Mic length: 210mm
- Includes: shockmount, hard mount, storage pouch
TB12 Tone Beast Specifications
- 71db of gain
- Transformer selection of steel and 50% nickel Cinemag output transformers
- Transformer bypass switch
- Discrete opamp selection of 1731 vintage & 918 clean style opamp
- Impedance between 150 and 600 ohms
- 2 megohm true Hi-Z front panel input
- 80Hz Hi-pass filter
- Polarity reverse
- Premium grade Cinemag USA Transformers
- +48V Phantom power
- Output attenuation for saturation flexibility
- ¼" Insert
- Balanced XLR mic front and back, Balanced TRS Line, and ¼" unbalanced instrument inputs
- Balanced XLR & TRS outputs
- -20dB pad
- LED VU meter
- 19" rackmountable
- Switchable 115/230v IEC power inlet
- Capacitor selection of tantalum and electrolytic