- 1 x Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- 1 x Tourtech Low Profile Telescopic Boom Stand in Black
- 1 x Stagg Male to Female XLR Mic Cable 6m
The Shure SM series offer some of the worlds best selling mics. Next to it's brother the SM58 thats perfect for vocals, The SM57 has become one of the go-to microphones for capturing live instruments and has appeared on stages all over the world for the last 40 years & truly deserves its legendary status.
Why all the success- because it sounds great, its mighty durable design can withstand the rigours of a world tour, and finally because you get huge value for money!
This Andertons Bundle comes with the SM57 Microphone (which includes a mic clip & a pouch) plus a good quality black boom mic stand & a 6m XLR-XLR mic cable to get you started right away!
More on the Shure SM57
The Shure SM57 is the most popular all round instrument mic in the world. It's most commonly used to mic up snare drums, toms, guitar amps and often brass instruments - you even see some vocalists using it (female vocalists often prefer the tone of the SM57 to the SM58). Although it can be used for miking up quiter instruments, like an acoustic guitar, you'll generally get better results if you use a condenser mic, which is much more sensitive than an SM57.
Here's what Shure say about the SM57
The legendary Shure SM57 microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. The SM57's outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this workhorse the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
- Multi-purpose Shure microphone with contoured frequency response for clean sound reproduction of amplified or acoustic instruments.
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz