- 1 x Beyerdynamic FOX Professional USB Mic
- 1 x Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Closed Back Headphones (80 Ohms)
The Beyerdynamic FOX provides studio-quality audio in a compact, straight-forward package. The FOX is a USB microphone which means you just plug it in and record, no need for messing around audio interfaces and other gear! Ideal for podcasters, streamers, musicians, and more. If you're looking to record on the go, or you just want an easy recording solution at home, the FOX makes it simple to record wherever you are.
- 24 Bit 96 kHz studio-grade quality
- Large diaphragm condenser capsule for accurate signal conversion
- Headphone output for monitoring
- Mute button for muting microphone
- Gain switch for recording voice or instruments
The FOX has a compact design with a built-in stand for resting upon a desk or table. This small profile means it won't take up too much space, keeping it out of the way when you're podcasting or streaming and need to be focused on other things. It also makes it great for producers and musicians on the go as it's small enough to throw into a backpack. It's also easy to set up, just plug in via the USB cable and you're ready to record into your favourite software, no need to have an interface or extra cables taking up space on your desk or in your bag.
The compact form factor does not, however, come at the expense audio quality. The FOX has a 24 bit, 96 kHz resolution and a large-diaphragm capacitor which allows you to record crisp, detailed, and clear audio at home or on-the-road. If you're a streamer, there's a handy button to quickly mute the microphone. There's a gain switch to allow you to record anything from quiet voices to loud instruments and a headphone output for easy monitoring.
- Usage: Singing, Speech, Podcasting
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone Frequency Response: 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Microphone Type: usb studio microphone
- Connection: USB
- Cable Length: 1 m
About the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Headphones
Beyerdynamic have been making some of the most popular studio headphones for years and the DT770 series are near the top of their list of high quality well priced studio headphones. These 80 ohm versions are designed to be used in the live and control room while tracking any kind of instrument. The DT770 Pro 80 ohm headphones have a closed back design which helps stop noise leaking out of the headphones so whatever is playing will not be picked up by the microphones in the room and will not disturb anyone around you.
Thanks to the closed back design and "Bass reflex" technology that improves the bass response these headphones deliver an even and flat sound with fantastic response across all frequencies that is vital in any studio situation. Recording on decent quality headphones means that as a musician you can hear every part to the song you are recording too which means less time fixing problems that occurred due to you not being able to hear the track properly. For producers and engineers good quality headphones can be the difference between a good and bad quality mix or element to the mix, if you can not hear what you are recording in context then you can face some serious problems further down road.
Comfortable To Use
Not only do these headphones produce the sound that every studio needs but they are also extremely comfy to wear for long periods of time all due to the adjustable padded headband and velor ear pads so you can work all day long without issue.
One of the things that separates this from some of the headphone crowd is that every part of these headphones are made to last , but if something does happen everything is also completely replaceable so you get a fast turnaround for service and repairs.
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) straight cable (single-sided)
- Including drawstring bag
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 80 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 270 g