Battery Powered Compact Multi-Track Recorder
Song ideas can happen anywhere and with the DP-006 and the DP-008EX you're ready. Jot down all of the key components to your songs using these professional sounding multi-track recorders. Be ready wherever creativity strikes. For elongated battery life these models can connect directly to TASCAM's external battery pack (BP-6AA) via USB.
Built-In High-Quality Stereo Condenser Microphones - For Easy On-the-Spot Recording
The DP-006 and the DP-008EX are built with two condenser microphones directly in the front of the units. Record vocals or acoustic guitar anytime without the need for extra equipment or set-up time. TASCAM held many evaluation tests to secure the best sounding microphones and structures. Modeled after the top-selling DR series microphones, you can be assured you're receiving top-quality, Moreover the DP-006 was designed with a tripod mount for versatile set-up and placement.
Simple and Easy-to-Use Interface - Designed Like an Analog Cassette MTR
Both models are optimally designed for on-the-spot recording. No unnecessary features were included that might complicate the recording to ensure easy functionality. Designed with Analog functionality and dedicated control knobs these POCKETSTUDIOs are the simplest to use songwriting scratchpads on the market.
Ultra Light Weight Design - Carry It With You Everywhere In Your Gig-Bag
The DP-006 and the DP-008EX both feature ultra light-weight designs to ensure portability. The DP-006 is 360g, and the DP-008EX is 610g. (Without AA batteries)
- Chromatic Tuner and Metronome Included
- Both models include a fully functioning chromatic tuner and a metronome.
- Two Analog Inputs for External Microphones and Electric/Acoustic Guitar, etc.
Both models have two input terminals by phone-jack, these terminals provide to connect an external microphone, an electric-acoustic guitar and a line-level device like a synthesizer. If you prepare any conversion cable, a tablet device like a iPad will be able to connect. (Conversion cable is not included)
- Up to six tracks recording (2mono tracks+ 2mono/stereo switchable tracks)
- CD quality recording (16bit/44.1kHz)
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ six tracks simultaneous playback
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
- 2 Built-in omni-directional condenser microphones
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected from 3-positions (Low/Mid/High)
- Two TS 1/4" mic/line inputs
- INPUT A can connect high-impedance instrument directly (Like an electric-guitar)
- Independent LEVEL/PAN(BALANCE) knobs for each track
- 15mW/ch headphone output
- 128x64 dot-matrix LCD
- Four AA batteries operation up to 9 hours (When recording, using the eneloop battery)
- Optional AC adapter ready (TASCAM PS-P520)
- Can connect to an external battery pack (TASCAM BP-6AA)
- Tripod screw hole
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel
- Repeat playback between IN/OUT point
- Track edit functions(CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT, SILENCE, CUT, OPEN)
- Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks
- UNDO/REDO(UNDO HISTORY) function
- Chromatic tuner and metronome included
- High-speed data transfer by USB2.0 connection
- Backup and restore songs
- File import/export by Wav format (mono/stereo)
- Export stereo master file as stereo wav format
- 2GB SD card included