Akai Professional Force Standalone Music Production DJ System
Remix, mash-up, DJ and produce with 6 Track types for complete audio / MIDI / CV sequencing and performance capability
The AKAI Professional Force is an incredibly powerful, all-in-one music production and performance station. It has everything you need to remix, mash-up, DJ and produce on the fly or in a studio environment without the need of a computer or laptop.
Versatile & Powerful
It'll easily form the backbone of any current performance setup or slot into your current system thanks to its ability to connect to multiple systems with midi ins and outs, Ableton link to connect to the powerful Ableton DAW, CV gate compatability and audio ins and outs to warp and modify your audio tracks. The Force also features MIDI Multi which allows you to control MIDI tracks for up to 32 devices via USB. Hook up a USB MIDI hub and access your synths, modules, effects, and modules all from the Force.
Perform, Play or Record
The Force has been designed to provide inspiration on the fly or in the studio where you can capture and lay down your ideas. It works as a powerful accompanying tool when performing live allowing you to control your audio, midi or even use built in plugins to manipulate your sounds. It uses an intuitive clip-centric workflow where you can combine MPC-style drums, audio tracks, keygroup tracks, midi tracks, cv tracks and more to form your palette of sounds to work with.
With the 3.0.5 firmware update, you can now take advantage of Arrange mode which features full linear sequencer. You can create an arrangement against a linear timeline, record a clip performance or live input into a linear timeline, edit and arrange your song and much more. Additionally, take advantage of Macros, for layered parameter assignments, effects & automation.
More than a sampler
You can easily break out of the sample-based workflow with the on-board synth engines made by AIR Music Technology.
- Hype - Cover everything from hard-hitting plucks to sultry melodic leads with this preset and macro-based synth combining multiple synth engines (wavetable, FM, subtractive, sampling) and a giant preset library into a single easy-to-use package.
- Tubesynth - Emulate the sound of classic vintage analogue poly-synths with an advanced analogue modelling algorithm, packaged with five integrated AIR effects.
- Bassline - Access the sounds of a classic mono synth with variable oscillator waveshapes, sub/fifth oscillators, LPF & HPF options and four integrated AIR effects.
- Electric - The ultimate in classic e-piano emulation with Pickup, Envelope, Bell and Noise parameter sections, five AIR effects and dozens of pre-sets to get you started.
Ableton Live Integration
If you want to use the Force with a DAW you can as it's pre-mapped to control Ableton Live via Ableton Link. You can swap back and forth between using the Force as a standalone and as an Ableton controller opening up new opportunities for your performance setup. Using can also import Ableton projects into the Force to work on them with a computer-free workflow.
May the FORCE 3.1 Firmware Update be with You!
AKAI Professional announced a new firmware update for your FORCE, that makes it even more powerful! From a quicker response to suit your workflow to new plugins for your production, this update takes your FORCE to the next level. Here are the major new features:
- 3 new plugin instruments: AIR Solina, AIR Mellotron and WayOutWare's Odyssey. These are faithful recreations of icon synthesisers and keyboard with a new graphic and interaction.
- 7 new plugin insert effects for creative production and mixing/mastering. Create incredible textures with Stutter, Half Speed, Granulator, Diffuser and Stereo Delay or add gritt to your tracks with the Diode Clipper. Moreover, with the AIR Vocal Suite you'll be able to record and mix the perfect vocals inside your FORCE.
- The response has also been improved to suit a dynamic workflow. You can now enjoy Disk Streaming from external storage devices. This allows you to better allocate your system resources and expand your performance capabilities.
- Last but not least, the FORCE 3.1 firmware update brings connectivity with Class Compliant USB Audio Interface Support. You can route up to 32 audio inputs and outputs to-and-from FORCE.
New in FORCE 3.0.6 - Introducing DrumSynth
Don't settle for stock drum libraries, your drum sounds should be as unique as your production. With 3.0.6, FORCE arms the production community with a groundbreaking selection of 8 synth engines powering 9 incredible DrumSynth plugins. Packed with must-have contemporary sounds, and backed by powerful sound generators driven by all-new FM synthesis, analogue & physical modelling and sample based algorithms, every synthesised drum sound the modern producer should have at their disposal is here.
DrumSynth empowers FORCE users with powerful synthesis, incredible presets and precise sound design sculpting capabilities to develop their own unique sounds. Like all FORCE instruments, DrumSynth plugins harness the refined tactile touch user interface for an inspiring, easy-to-use workspace that accelerates workflow and puts the control you demand only a touch away!
The 8 engines include Kick, Snare, Clap, Hi-Hat, Crash, Ride, Tom and Percussion. Additionally, all the engines can be accessed in one multi mode instrument for a powerful combination program. Fuse this with built in sound effects including a transient shaper, tuning, EQ, compression, delay, reverb and more, and DrumSynth is poised to supercharge the FORCE workflow and elevate your creative process even higher.
- Buttons - dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- Dimensions - 350 x 389 x 72.5mm
- 6.9”/176mm (diagonal)
- 5.9” x 3.7”/150 x 93mm (width x height)
- Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- 2x XLR+1/4” (6.35mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
- 4x 1/4” (6.35mm) TRS outputs (2 stereo pairs)
- 1x 1/4” (6.35mm) stereo headphone output
- 1x 1/8” (3.5mm) MIDI input
- 1x 1/8” (3.5mm) MIDI output
- 1x 1/8” (3.5mm) MIDI thru port
- 4x 1/8” (3.5mm) CV/Gate outputs
- 1x Ethernet link port
- 2x USB Type-A ports
- 1x USB Type-B port
- 1x SD card slot
- 1x power adapter input
Mr Albin Honarkhah22nd Dec 2021
Miss Donna Hammond28th Nov 2021
Colin Collino4th Oct 2021
Trusted Customer14th Aug 2021
Mr Neil Ritchie6th Jun 2021
Trusted Customer23rd Dec 2020
Mike Greenslade5th Dec 2020
Trusted Customer28th Oct 2020
Trusted Customer7th Jul 2020
Mr Chris Jones27th Feb 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable