Shure SRH440A Professional Studio Headphones
10+ IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 23rd May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 80 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The SRH440A Professional Studio Headphones deliver enhanced detailed frequency response with accurate audio for podcasting, home recording and critical editing/mixing. The consistent and uncolored sound response provides a very accurate representation of the sound, making it ideal to take the best of the talent in a podcast or recording session. The increased isolation, the longer straight cable and materials are great for video.
- Transparent, natural sound signature provides detailed accurate audio across an extended range
- Ultra-comfortable lightweight headband provides superior comfort for extended use
- Low distortion 40mm dynamic neodymium drivers offer natural and well-balanced frequency response
- Sleek, durable design looks great on camera and withstands the rigors of constant use
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Includes detachable straight cable, threaded ¼” (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter and two-year warranty
- Driver Type Dynamic, Neodymium magnets
- Driver Size 40 mm
- Frequency Range 10 - 22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz) 97 dB/mW
- Impedance (@ 1 kHz) 40 Ω
- Maximum Input Power 500 mW
- Plug Gold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo plug with threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm)
- gold-plated adapter
- Cable Length/Type 3 meters straight (9.84 ft) / Detachable, coiled oxygen-free copper
- Removable Ear Pads Yes
- Collapsible Yes
- Headphone Construction
- Closed Back
- Over Ear
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+