The Shure SE112 In-Ear Headphones offer a first step into the world of professional, in-ear sound! They're perfect headphones for musicians, DJs and audiophiles looking for high-quality audio and professional build quality - all at a price that doesn't break the bank!
Shure have been to the go-to universal fit in-ear brand for years. That's because Shure has an amazing pedigree when it comes to live sound gear. They know what makes a good gig tick, in this case high-quality in-ears that are affordable for everyone.
Using technology from Shure's premium in-ear headphones, the SE112 sound significantly better than their counterparts at the same price point. Many people even use them as an upgrade from their standard, everyday headphones. You want to enjoy the sound of music the way that professionals hear it, right?
Special integrated tech reduces the volume level of ambient noise, which may otherwise ruin your audio experience. This is done via innovative sound isolating sleeves which block up to 37dB.
- Ergonomic, professional design rests comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Fit Kit includes three sizes of soft, flexible sleeves which gently contour to your ears for a perfect fit.
- Drawstring pouch included for storage while not in use.
- Speaker type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 108 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Frequency range: 25 Hz - 17 kHz
- Cable length: 127 cm
- Color: gray