Denon HP800 Professional DJ Headphones
the Denon HP series offer 3 Quality DJ Headphones delivering outstanding performance that will impress both the hobbyist and the professional DJ.
The HP Headphones feature all the essential elements for the professional DJ, including swivelling earcups for one handed monitoring, compact folding design so that you can carry them everywhere with you, and a comfortable fit so that you can wear them for extended periods of time without getting uncomfortable.
The HP800s offer the mid priced option in the HP series, with an over ear design that offers fantastic isolation in a DJ environment. The rugged design features a cushioned headband that keeps the headphones feeling comfortable throughout a long set. 40mm Neodymium drivers give the headphones a powerful, articulate sound, wide-range frequency response and 1700mW of power handling.
If you're looking for a workhorse set of headphones that are great for critical listening and long tiresome sets, the HP800 are a fantastic choice.
- 40mm drivers deliver powerful, articulate sound
- Drivers utilize powerful neodymium magnets
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Closed-back design provides perfect isolation for DJ use
- Cushioned headband for long-term comfort
- Rugged aluminum and steel construction
- Easily-portable compact folding design
- Replaceable ear pads
- Power-handling capability: 1700mW
- Dual size connectors: ¼” (6.3mm), 1/8” (3.5mm) mini plug
- Impedance: 38 Ohms
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 10-30kHz
- Sensitivity: (1mW) 100dB/mW (JEITA)
- Maximum Input: 1700mW