The ATH-M50 Monitoring headphones have been a universal hit, praised by audio engineers and music journalists alike. This version of the M50s are finished in white. Other than the colour, this set of headphones offers the same great performance as the original set.
Not only continually praised, but recommended by so many, the ATH-M50 is quite easily recognized at the cream of the crop within Audio Technica's M Series. Not only boasting the same incredibly impressive features as within precious models, but also comes loaded with detachable cables, making usability and functionality a breeze! The ATH-M50X is robust and reliable, providing reassurance of a long life expectancy. Large, built-in aperture drivers, matched perfectly with sound-isolating earcups also make the ATH-M50X Closed-Back Dynamic Monitor Headphones a strong contender with even the most critical of audio professionals.
Perfectly combining accurate audio performance with undeniable comfort and feel, the ATH-M50X are ideal for those long, tiring studio sessions in the studio. Incredible sound isolation ifs offered through its contoured earcups, which seal tight with minimal bleed. The Audio Technica M-Series really is a lethal combination of supreme audio performance with top-grade build-quality night after night!
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° Swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening