Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Studio Monitor Professional Headphones
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 23rd May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 120 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Not only continually praised, but recommended by so many, the ATH-M50 is quite easily recognized at the cream of the crop within Audio Technica's M Series. Not only boasting the same incredibly impressive features as within precious models, but also comes loaded with detachable cables, making usability and functionality a breeze! The ATH-M50X is robust and reliable, providing reassurance of a long life expectancy. Large, built-in aperture drivers, matched perfectly with sound-isolating earcups also make the ATH-M50X Closed-Back Dynamic Monitor Headphones a strong contender with even the most critical of audio professionals.
Perfectly combining accurate audio performance with undeniable comfort and feel, the ATH-M50X are ideal for those long, tiring studio sessions in the studio. Incredible sound isolation ifs offered through its contoured earcups, which seal tight with minimal bleed. The Audio Technica M-Series really is a lethal combination of supreme audio performance with top-grade build-quality night after night!
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers, featuring rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Undeniable clarity
- Deep, accurate bass response
- Contoured earcups provide incredible sound isolation, ideal for loud environments
- 90° swivelling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Pro-grade earpad with headband material
- Collapsible design for portability
In the Box
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50X
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2m - 3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminium wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
- What We Think - Audio Technica ATH-M50 Review
- Audio Technica
- Headphone Construction
- Closed Back
- Over Ear
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Roger Maddams24th Mar 2022
Miss Amanda McKimm19th Mar 2022
Trusted Customer10th Jan 2022
Trusted Customer8th Nov 2021
Mr P Taylor27th Oct 2021
Trusted Customer19th Sep 2021
Mr ian clark8th Sep 2021
Mr Graeme Addison25th Jul 2021
Steve Crocker6th Jun 2021
Mr Robert Pollock5th Jun 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+