The Mackie MDB-2P Stereo Passive DI Box is the perfect DI solution for a wide variety of stereo sound sources. From synthesizers to media players, this passive stereo DI box is ideally suited to a wide variety of applications, and is an essential tool in any electronic musician or sound engineer's arsenal. With two 1/4'' high-impedance inputs with thru outputs, -15dB pads, and dual low-impedance XLR outputs with ground lift, the Mackie MDB-2P delivers ultra-low noise and distortion, whilst its 'Built-Like-A-Tank' construction ensures road-ready reliability.
- Ideal DI solution for stereo sound sources such as synthesizers, media players, and keyboards
- Balanced XLR output sockets with Ground Lift
- High-impedance 1/4'' (6.35mm) input sockets with Thru outputs
- -15dB pads for distortion-free performance when connecting to high-output sources
- Renowned Mackie 'Built-Like-A-Tank™' construction