The Mackie HM-400 Headphone Amp features four independent input channels and a total of 12 headphone outputs, allowing multiple people to monitor audio with ease and precision. The Mackie HM-400 offers L/R stereo inputs and outputs, along with front panel 1/4'' aux inputs and 7 segment LED metering per channel. The front panel provides mute and stereo/2-ch mode switches, 2-band EQ controls, independent output level controls and balance controls for mixing the main and aux signals. Complete with a 1U rack-mountable chassis, the Mackie HM-400 amp is perfect for installed applications within performance venues, houses of worship, recording studios and practice spaces.
- 12 total headphone outputs
- L/R Main stereo inputs plus L/R stereo outputs
- 7 segment LED metering per channel plus main
- 3 headphone outputs per channel
- Aux input on each channel with balance control to mix main and aux signal
- Mute and stereo/2-ch mode switches per channel
- Renowed Mackie Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction