Traktor Pro Version 3.1
In February 2019, Native Instruments released the version 3.1.1 update for Traktor Pro 3. Version 3.1.1 brings some new features, improvements, and fixes that make for a smoother workflow. Here's some of the features and improvements:
- Parallel Waveforms: New Parallel Full and Parallel Slim deck sizes allow you to replace the side by side waveforms with stacked ones.
- Single Deck View: You can now set the number of visible decks to "1" with the waveform spread across the screen.
- KONTROL S4 MK3 Standalone Mode: With firmware version 0.5.8, the S4 MK3 can be used as a standalone mixer without the need for a computer.
- Duplicate Button in Layout Manager
- Non-destructive file handling: "Tag writing mode" options have been added for configuring has been added to configure which types of metadata TRAKTOR writes or does not write to audio files.
- Tooltips are now available for all Preferences panels.
- Tooltips toggle icon is now available in the Global Section.
- Insert new track to analysis queue: When you add a non-analysed track to a deck it'll be prioritised over an analysis queue running in the background.
- S4 MK3 headphone volume: With firmware version 0.5.8, the headphone volume is increased by +6dB in HP-MIX centre position.
Here's What Native Instruments Say About the Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk3
New-generation 4-Channel DJ system with Haptic Drive™ jog wheels.
- New large motorized jog wheels with haptic feedback in three modes:
- Turntable mode
- Jog mode
- Beatgrid mode
- RGB LED Ring surrounding each jog wheel visualizes deck rotation in jog and turntable modes, track tempo, and deck selection (A and B in blue, C and D in orange)
- High-resolution color displays show track ID, key and tempo, transport data, waveform strip with track position, phase meter, loop length and state, as well as Remix and Stem decks control
- New Mixer FX for instant one-knob effects and filters on each channel – choose from 8 FX and 3 filter types in addition to TRAKTOR deck effects
- Pro Mixer Layout with longlife Carbon Protect faders, dedicated cue section on top plate, and adjustable crossfader curve. 16 RGB pads for triggering Hotcues, loops, or samples
- Connectivity: Pro-grade 24-bit / 96-kHz audio interface, 2x stereo phono/line inputs, 2x stereo line inputs, 2x mic inputs (XLR and 1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS), 2x stereo main output (phono/line and XLR), 1x stereo booth output (1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS), 2x mirrored headphone outs (1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS and 1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS), USB hub, Kensington Security Slot, DVS support, includes required power supply unit
Includes the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 – the most stable and best-sounding version ever:
- Mix across four decks with the industry’s tightest and most reliable looping and beatjump functions
- Scratch, sample, and re-edit tracks with Stems, Remix decks and over 40 deck effects
- New user interface with club-situation simplified layout
- Enhanced audio quality with Mixer bypass mode and Elastique 3 time-stretching
- New dedicated Mixer FX
- Improved browser section
- (Provided as download upon hardware registration)
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 3.3 or higher