Denon X1800 Professional 4 Channel DJ Club Mixer
Mixers are often overlooked in the DJ equipment world, with the focus oftentimes being on the CDJs, controllers and software. However, a DJ should never underestimate the value of having a powerful, feature-filled mixer as part of their arsenal. Denon’s new X1800 offers a wild array of effects and seemingly endless connectivity that will make for a solid centerpiece in any DJ’s setup .
With so many ways to DJ nowadays, it’s imperative that a good mixer is capable of handling a wide array of connections. You may be using CDJs, turntables, a laptop or even something more exotic like a sampler or drum machine - the good news is that the X1800 can accommodate nearly every conceivable piece of DJing apparatus. If you’re using DJ software for example, two USB connections mean that you can not only control your software mixer from the X1800, but you can also run a secondary laptop as a backup solution to ensure a flawless performance when the stakes are high. The two ports are also especially useful when you’re handing over to another laptop DJ - no more awkward, silence-inducing, dancefloor-clearing changeovers! When using networked Denon SC5000 Prime CDJs, the X1800 offers an insane amount of control over the music. Important track and tempo information gets shared across all the CDJs, enabling you to have total oversight of what’s going on in the mix, even when using just one USB/SD card! The X1800 can even share vital timecode information to your Front of House peers, so they can make sure your visuals are as awesome as your performance.
Intelligent FX and Total Control
The X1800 offers a vast array of sound warping effects, including the ability to pair FX types via the dual sweep knobs so you can warp your tracks in ways your audience can barely comprehend! Add into this an Instant FX touchstrip, enabling you to manipulate LFOs and BPM, and you have a level of sonic possibilities that will satisfy even the most demanding performers. Denon’s ‘Engine Connect’ protocol comes into play when using the SC5000s, allowing you experiment safe in the knowledge that your rhythm is protected by super tight beat grids. The X1800’s ‘Flex-Fader’ is perfect if you’re a DJ that likes to chop and change, and two distinct EQ modes are an excellent way for you to experiment with the sonic nature of your tunes.
Supreme sound quality
The X1800 offers 24bit/96kHz sound quality, the highest possible in a live environment, so regardless of what you put into the mixer, you know that it will come out crystal clear at the other end.
- 4-Channel Digital Mixer with (4) phono/line switchable channels
- BPM FX section with frequency controlled ‘Band-Isolation’
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices.
- Dedicated Sweep and BPM FX Knobs — high-quality effects for each channel with a single knob turn
- Expressive EQ – choose Classic or Isolation modes and an Adjustable Filter Resonance Control
- ‘Engine Connect’ protocol for beatgrid locked FX
- Expressive Denon DJ ‘Flex-Fader’, Crossfader
- Connect MIDI based effects and instruments
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- Crisp OLED screen for precise menu based adjustments
- (4) Digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- LAN Hub for up to four players or accessories
- Rugged metal construction
- Dynamic Range (master): > 117 dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Range: 22–22,000 Hz (+1 dB)
- Line: > 93 dB (A-weighted)
- Phono: > 87 dB (A-weighted)
THD+N: < 0.02%
Channel Separation: < -90 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- Line Inputs: > 16 dB
- Microphone Inputs: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- Master (balanced): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Send: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150 mW @ 40
- Line: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22 dBV (maximum), -40 dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40 dBV (maximum), -60 dBV (minimum)
- Return: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- CMRR: > 80 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- EIN: < -124 dBu (Rs = 150 , DIN)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- 1.6” / 39 mm (diagonal)
- 1.4” x 0.69” / 35 x 17 mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) 1/4” (6.35 mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) 1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 65 W
4 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Tuesday, 25 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
3 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.