Denon VL12 Pro Direct Drive DJ Turntable w/True Quartz Lock
In a world that is becoming more and more digital everyday, there are still times when classic technology holds its own. Turntables are still the bread and butter of many modern DJs, and the VL12 is a classic turntable infused with powerful, modern components. Whether you’re a veteran Rock n Roll aficionado spinning vintage vinyl or a DJ battle expert whipping between Serato control discs, the VL12 has everything a DJ could want from a turntable.
The nightclub or festival environment has always been a challenge for turntable users. Sub bass frequencies threaten to shake the needle off your record and even mess up the drive of the turntables themselves. This isn’t the case with the VL12. Four specialised isolation feet neutralise these frequencies and ensure that the turntable is isolated from external interference, meaning your performance will remain as rock solid as the decks themselves. The VL12 has a direct-drive, quartz locked motor system that has the highest torque of any turntable on the market, so you can rest assured that your records will play with flawless accuracy, no matter how many spinbacks you perform! The S-shaped tonearm has been redesigned to remain ultra steady when resting on a record, and locked securely when the turntable is in transit, reducing the likelihood of you encountering issues with the cartridge/stylus.
The downside of analogue is that it is especially prone to distortion and noise, and the design of the VL12 combats this vulnerability by isolating the motor and generating the most optimal signal to noise ratio possible. This ensures that every detail and nuance of your music is preserved and translated when performing live, even in the loudest environments.
A lot of thought has been put into the physical build of the VL12, with the needs of a modern DJ in mind for every engineering decision. Denon have redesigned the platter of the VL12 to have the most DJ-friendly feel imaginable with a tactile outer ring chamfer, giving you ultra precise control over the movement of your vinyl, whether you’re scratching, juggling beats or just finding ‘that’ part of the tune. A nice extra is the ability to change the colour and brightness of the platter light ring to whatever suits you and your brand, especially useful when you have your visuals running behind you!
- Isolation feet eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback
- Highest-in-industry 5kgf/cm torque on “High” setting
- Innovative ‘easy grip/brake’ chamfered platter redefines tactile DJ touch
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio
- S-shaped tone arm for accurate tracking
- Reinterpreted tone arm support with dual-function ‘lock or rest’ feature
- Rugged all-metal tone arm base and high-quality brushed metal controls
- 2-speed operation 33 1/3rd and 45 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Adjustable pitch range: ±8%, 16%, 50%
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminates platter’s edge
- Color selection and brightness controls
- Drive: Quartz direct-drive
- Starting Torque: 5 kgf/cm (instant); 3.4 kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: 0.3 seconds
- Braking System: Electronic
- Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 13.1” / 332 mm
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. / 2.2 g
- Effective Length: 9.4” / 238 mm
- Overhang: 1.0” / 25 mm
- Offset Angle: 20.5°
- RPM: 33, 45
- Wow & Flutter: < 0.05%
Output: Phono-level via stereo RCA cable
Pitch Range: +-8%, +-16%, +-50%
- (2) RCA outputs (1 stereo pair)
- (1) IEC power input
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 65 W
Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 451mm x 355mm x 150mm
- 17.8” x 14.0” x 5.9”
- 45.1 x 35.5 x 15.0 cm
- 27.4 lbs.
- 12.4 kg
5 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Tuesday, 20 March 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
4 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.