The Zoom R24 Portable Recorder is a swiss army knife of functionality. Also acting as an Audio Interface and Midi Controller it takes the popular R16 Portable Multitrack and expands the concept to a new level allowing you to record (you guessed it!) up to 24 tracks (up to 8 simultaneously) all onto a handy SD Card for easy editing. Perfect for making demos, live recordings or full productions - even when you're away from your studio.
What's more, the R24 functions as an audio interface to your computer and as a control surface that works with all the major software packages. Now you have an all-in-one portable studio that also functions as the front end to your home studio and as a mixer so you can enjoy the benefits of tactile mixing as opposed to mixing with your mouse.
The R24 is part of a new generation of products that bundle everything you need to make great recordings any time, wherever you are, and without worrying about losing inspiration because of awkward and fiddly operation. The R24 is a breeze to operate and you'll be recording in no time, right out of the box!
- Record 8 tracks simultaneously with 24 track playback
- Audio interface with 8-in/2-out capability
- Control surface for all major DAW functions
- Pad sampler with 24 voices (8 pads x 3 banks)
- Drum machine with 10 kits and velocity sensitive pads
- Large 1.9 inch LCD shows waveform information
- High sensitivity stereo mics built in
- 8 combination XLR/phono input jacks
- Hi-Z compatible input
- 6-channel simultaneous phantom power supply capability
- 135 DSP effects including guitar amp simulations
- Support for SDHC cards for up to 32 GB
- USB based sync capability for two R24 units allows 16-track simultaneous recording and 48-track simultaneous playback
- Runs for about 4 hours on six AA batteries
- Sleek design only 35 mm high