Engineered specifically for the thousands of production environments using Cubase worldwide, CC121 is a dedicated USB controller interfaces the creativity of musicians and producers with the functional complexity of the world's most popular music production system.
Built to an extremely high manufacturing and component standard, CC121 provides totally integrated tactile control of Steinberg's Cubase range of production systems, with a unique design architecture that keeps users 100% focused on their Cubase projects.
Perhaps the most innovative area of CC121 is the revolutionary AI Knob, a ‘point and control' precision controller.
Rather than attempting to replace traditional mouse pointing devices, the AI knob uniquely harnesses the flexibility of a computer mouse to offer unprecedented speed when editing parameters and adjusting settings.
The computer mouse is simply moved over the parameter, which is then automatically placed under full precision control through the AI Knob, with no need to make any additional settings in Cubase or on the interface itself. If wished, the parameter can be locked to the AI Knob to retain control when the mouse is moved elsewhere onscreen.
The AI Knob is complemented by a range of dedicated, high-quality hardware controls that provide extremely fast access to a wide range of Cubase transport, channel and EQ features.
The 100mm touch-sensitive motorized fader is the same as that found on Yamaha's professional digital mixing consoles, and gives full tactile control of the selected channel or group volume fader.
High-quality controller switches and rotary knobs dedicated to specific functions mean no tedious stepping through parameters for control. Colour coding that mirrors the Cubase buttons further supports easy navigation when using CC121.
- Advanced Integration System - totally integrated tactile control of Steinberg's Cubase range of production systems, maintains complete focus on your production within Cubase
- Ultra-precision Advanced Integration Controller Knob with ‘point and control' support - controls any visual Cubase 4 parameter, internal FX setting or VSTi parameter using mouse pointer selection
- High Quality, 100mm touch sensitive motorized fader: Full tactile control of the channel or group volume fader
- Dedicated controls for Cubase channel settings including solo, mute, record arm, automation (read/write), pan, VSTi editor and ‘e' settings button
- Full Cubase EQ section in hardware: 12 Rotary EQ encoders and bypass/mode button
- Full transport section including jog wheel
- User-assignable section – adapt the CC121 to your needs
- Instant plug and play with Cubase-ready LED - no additional setup or parameter assigning required
- Outstanding engineering and component quality including valuable full metal case
- Cross-platform support – compatible with Mac and PC