Maschine Jam offers a brand new workflow to your recording or live setup, focusing on creating a creative and intuitive interface with advanced step sequencing and soundshaping tools so that you can quickly sequence and build up tracks in a session.
The Maschine Jam is designed to hook up to your DAW of choice, so whether you prefer pro tools, logic or ableton live, you'll have full control of your sessions without the stress creating all the settings. What's more, If you've got any Maschine hardware already, or one of Native Instruments' Komplete Kontrol Keyboards, the Maschine Jam can integrate perfectly with your exisiting gear, creating a really powerful and versatile setup.
8x8 multi-colour Click pad Matrix
The Maschine Jam comes eqipped with 16 multicolour buttons that change depending on what mode or setup you're in. With a similar idea to something like the launchpad or Ableton Push, you can use these pads to programme your drum beats, play your synth lines and construct your chord pads. You can either play your music in real time with the notes corresponding to a chromatic keyboard, or turn the matrix into a rich step sequencer if you just need to programme something in or if you feel your chops are not up to scratch.
The 8 Smart Strips on the Maschine Jam can be used in a number of ways. each strip is dual touch and so you can tweak up to 8 parameters simultaneously if you have both hands free! You can also turn the Smart strips into note input mode, so that you can play melodies and chords.
- 8x8 multicolor click-pad matrix for pattern jamming, note input, and step-sequencing
- Tweak up to 8 parameters simultaneously with two hands using dual-touch Smart Strips
- New Perform FX feature lets you shape your sound in new ways
- Advanced multi-track step-sequencing using up to 8 sounds simultaneously
- Play melodies and chords with the 8x8 pad matrix or via note input with the Smart Strips
- One-touch access to patterns and scenes for instant jamming and track arrangement sketching
- The touch-sensitive encoder prompts the software to display the corresponding parameter
- Full integration with the entire KOMPLETE and MASCHINE ranges and 3rd party NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support
- Included stand can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics
- Works as an advanced DAW controller with included mappings for Ableton Live™ and more