The Icon QCon Pro G2 is a tactile control surface optimised for popular digital audio workstations. Packed with assignable buttons, the QCon is a brilliant controller for hands-on producers.
Take charge of your recording with eight channels and accompanying motorised faders. Set levels, fine tune EQs and effects and move swiftly in and out of sessions using the QCon's intuitive layout. Customise the purpose for 78 buttons and glide through settings using the jog wheel shuttle.
The QCon Pro G2 includes backlit buttons for each channel and dual function encoder knobs for the easiest production you'll ever experience. The angled LED screen makes for extremely fast channel, bars and beats analysis.
Designed for major DAWs
Mackie Control and HUI emulation controls all major digital audio workstations, including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition.
For larger projects add up to two more QCon Pro G2 surfaces for complete control. Works responsively thanks to USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- 78 assignable buttons
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- lluminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- MackieControl and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-de ned mode (MIDI Learn)
- Expandable to 32-channel control surface with 3 units of QconEX G2
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity