Here's What iCON say about the Platform B+
Extend the Power and Functionality of Your Platform M+
The Platform B+ makes your Platform system more powerful with 50 illuminated function buttons specifically designed for your favorite DAW. Now you can manipulate plug-in parameters, tracks, busses, automation, display, markers and more. Connect the Platform B+ unit to your Platform M+ for greater flexibility and functionality.
- 50 illuminated function buttons for controlling different DAW functions
- Supports any DAW or application running Mackie Control or Mackie HUI protocols or through MIDI user-define mode
- Independent USB connector is equipped for use as a standalone device
- Expansion connector is equipped for direct connection to Platform M+
- Different DAW silicon overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, LogicPro, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live, FL Studio, Digital Performer and User define
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, FL Studio, Digital Performer and Ableton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tools
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included