Arturia BeatStep Pro Hardware Step-SequencerUSB Drum Pad Bank & Knob Controller
When the original Beatstep came out, it offered an impressive array of functions and producers couldn't wait to see how they could integrate the Beatstep into their setups. The New beatstep pro blows the original out the water, allowing you to completely manage a full performance with its powerful functionality. You can not only control instruments in your DAW; plug-in all the outboard gear that you have and it can become the nerve centre for your whole rig.
This time round, the controller offers an arsenal of two fully independent melodic sequencers and one drum sequencer complimented by an intelligent user interface that allows you to navigate the different functions with ease. And you're going to need it; with each melodic sequencer offering up to 64 steps per sequence, 16 sequences per project and 16 projects, the well laid out controls allow you to programme your music in a fluid and effective way. The Drum sequencer has its own 16 tracks of sequencing. Either Record in real time using the velocity sensitive pads, or get the classic drum machine vibe using the step buttons.
From here you can mix up your beats thanks to an onboard looper with touch strip, randomizer and swing settings, making it a perfect choice for performance on the stage. You get even more control if you plug into your DAW using the included USB connection. Use the Beatstep pro to play drum sounds, adjust parameters in your favourite plugin and many more. Experiment and who knows what you will be able to come up with!
Ensuring that all your different instruments work in perfect synch, the beatstep pro has USB, MIDI I/O, CV/gate outputs and Clock I/O that can use it as a 1:1 clock with external clock generator or DIN sync, you get plenty of options. Whether you're using large format modular synths, more modern and compact digital synths, just your computer, or a mixture, the BeatStep Pro has you covered.
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- Note, velocity and gate time settings per step
- Note tie
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- Kensington lock
7 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Friday, 19 October 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
5 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery