Akai APC40 MkII Ableton Performance Controller
Incorporating over five years of user feedback into its design, Akai have really packed in the features on this Live Controller! The Akai APC40 MkII has more power and functionality than ever before yet from its seamless, classy design it still manages to look uncluttered! With assignable A/B cross faders and 8 rotary knobs and faders making necessary adjustments is now easy peasy! Plus you get a whole range of killer software, samples and loops coming with the the Akai APC40 MkII Ableton Performance Controller, a great bargain all round!
Here's what Akai say about the Akai APC40 MkII Ableton Performance Controller
In 2009, Akai Professional partnered with the creators of Ableton Live, a powerful performance and production software environment, and introduced the original Ableton Performance Controller. With the debut of the APC40, Akai Pro raised the standards for controller design and revolutionized Ableton Live software and hardware integration.
Akai Pro’s flagship Ableton Live controller, the new APC40 mkII, incorporates five years of user feedback into its design for extended functionality, countless musical capabilities, and improved workflow. The APC40 mkII features a 5x8 RGB LED clip-launching matrix, assignable A/B crossfader, 8 rotary knobs, 8 channel faders, and a send button for quick access to send busses. Included with the APC40 mkII is a suite of software, samples, and loops for out-of-the- box electronic music production: Toolroom artist launch packs, Prime Loops sample packs, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Technology, and SONiVOX Twist give users endless music production possibilities with hand-selected samples & loops and high-definition virtual synthesizers. The APC40 mkII is USB-powered and supports plug-and-play.
APC40 mkII Highlights:
- 5x8 RGB LED clip matrix—launches clips with visual feedback
- 8 channel faders, 1 master fader, and 8 device controls—map to Ableton Live directly
- Intuitive layout— revised knob layout with in-line controls for smarter workflow
- A/B crossfader— can be assigned on the fly for dynamic mixing
- Send button— press and hold Send and use the Track Selects to choose one of 8 sends
- Music production content—Toolroom artist launch packs, Prime Loops sample packs,
- Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Technology & SONiVOX Twist
1 In Stock
More stock arriving soon. Next Delivery Due: Tuesday, 22 January 2019 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Next Delivery Due: Tuesday, 22 January 2019
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery