Incorporating over five years of user feedback into its design, Akai have really packed in the features on this Mini Live Controller! Combining all the best features of the APC40 MkII but in a compact, space saving design you are left with a Live Controller with tones of power and functionality but is also extremley portable! With 8 channel faders, 8x8 multicolor clip-launching grid and plug and play USB support you will be up and creating in no time!
Here's what Akai say about the Akai APC Mini Controller
APC mini is the most portable all-in-one Ableton controller solution with Akai Pro build quality. Engineered for the mobile musician or producer, APC mini concentrates the essential features of the APC40 mkII into a space-saving design. An expanded 8x8 multicolor clip-launching grid, 8 channel faders, and a compact chassis provide unprecedented hands-on control over Ableton Live with a small footprint. The APC mini is also USB-powered and supports plug-and-play.
APC Series Highlights
- Ableton Live integration—seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- USB-powered and class compliant—no power adapter required
- Ableton Live Lite—industry-leading music creation software from Ableton included
APC mini Highlights
- Tri-color clip matrix—8x8 grid launches clips and multicolor lighting displays clip status
- 8 channel faders & 1 master fader—provide hands-on-control of Ableton
- Compact construction—portable design for mobile performers and producers
- Music production content—Toolroom artist launch packs & Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech