Get your free copy of Ableton Live Lite!
When you purchase this item, you're eligible to recieve a free copy of Ableton Live Lite to go with it. To redeem your free download, click here and follow the instructions on Albeton's website. Enjoy!
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 118dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac® or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above. Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path.
Clarett 4Pre USB is an 18-in, 8-out audio interface. Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level of the four mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion. Four fixed line inputs are also included, and the ADAT input supports an additional eight channels when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, two line outputs and two headphone outputs with volume controls. MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O are also included.
The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp. Clarett 4Pre USB connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. Additional included software is from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton® and Loopmasters.
Brainworx bx_console Plugin
Focusrite Clarett interfaces now come with the bx_console plugin designed DSP developers Brainworx! This Focusrite VST/AU/AAX plug-in for Mac and PC recreates the sound of the classic Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules to bring some analogue character to your productions.
2 year warranty
All Focusrite products come with a 24 month warranty from the point of purchase, if bought after October 2016. Visit Focusrite's site for more infomation.
- Ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps, ultra-low distortion and up to 118dB dynamic range
- The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the sound of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp
- Supports any Mac® or PC with USB 2.0 and above
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion for the ideal signal path
- Connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables
- Two mic/line/instrument inputs
- Two mic/line inputs
- Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level
- Four additional fixed line inputs on the rear panel
- ADAT input allowing for expansion of up to eight additional input channels
- Two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- Two additional line outputs
- Two headphone outputs with volume controls
- MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF I/O
- Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Focusrite Control: a user-friendly control software which enables you to configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®
Accolades and Reviews
- Sound on Sound SOS Awards 2019 Best Interface
- Future Music Platinum Award
- "Where Focusrite have laid down a challenge to other manufacturers, though, is in the sound quality of these devices, which offer audio specifications previously unheard-of in this price bracket." - Sound On Sound Review
- ”Sonically, the Clarett 4Pre is an impressive design, and the Air option... we found particularly seductive on vocals and guitars." - Future Music
- 24 bits / 192 kHz
- 18 inputs
- 8 outputs
- 4 Clarett mic preamps with Air mode model the classic ISA Micpreamp sound
- Low noise (-128dB ON)
- Up to 119 dB dynamic range
- Switchable phantom power +48 V
- 4 mic / line inputs: XLR / 1/4 "jack combo (2 of which can be used as instrument input)
- 4 line inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- 4 line outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI In / Out
- ADAT input
- S / PDIF input and output coaxial
- 2 stereo headphone outputs 6.3mm jack
- Desktop Case
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 222 x 63.5 x 192 mm
- Weight: 1.91 kg
- Includes XLN Audio Addictive Keys, Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite Plug-in Collective and Ableton Live Lite, 2 USB cables (standard USB and USB Type-C) and power adapter