Arturia Audiofuse USB Interface in Classic Silver
The Audiofuse sets a new standard for the design of an audio interface. It combines high quality audio processing with a huge amount of connectivity. However, what's impressive is how they have managed to fit it all in a sleek and compact box.
An audio interface always begins with the preamps, and these specially designed components take the best of the vintage mixing consoles of the past with modern technological advances to create a totally discrete circuit with unrivalled sonic purity.
This attention to detail has gone into every element in the interface; with the latest generation of 24 bit AD/DA converters, and an advanced clocking system so you can record with extremely accurate timing. If your musician is off the beat, it wont be the Audiofuse to blame!
Engineered for musicians
The problem with most recording gear is that it's designed to be used by an engineer, who's sole purpose is to be mixing and checking the levels, so they have plenty of time to be reaching around the back of rack cabinets and finding the controls they need on virtual mixers. However, these days a lot of recordings are now being done by the musician, who would prefer to focus on their performance and not on fiddling about with complicated equipment.
The Audiofuse has been developed with the workflow of the musician in mind. As a result, all the controls that you would usually be spending precious time trying to find are right where you need them. The unit is filled with the most handy knobs, buttons and visual markers that you'll need in day to day recording. And there's a lot to be said for making decisions with real hands on controls rather than a mouse and hundreds of hidden menus.
A multitude of connection options
A lot of "mobile" interfaces are restricted to a few inputs and outputs, due to their compact nature. In contrast, the Audiofuse features a wide range of connections for microphones, instruments, turntables, pro audio equipment, Macs, PCs and even tablets and smartphones.
- 14 Input, 14 Output channels
- 4 analog inputs: 2x Mic/Instrument/Line; 2x Phono/Line
- 4 analog outputs
- 2 analog inserts
- ADAT In & Out
- SPDIF In & Out
- Word Clock In & Out
- MIDI In & Out
- 3-port USB hub
- 2 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 2 phono RIAA preamps
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA
- converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- Option for analog soft-clipping
- Talkback feature with a dedicated built-in microphone
- A/B speaker switching
- Direct monitoring
- Separate Master & Monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android & Linux compatibility
- 3 models: Silver, Grey, Black
- Aluminum chassis, leather-covered top
Available For Order
Normally available in 3 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 3 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery