The JAM 96k is a premium digital converter and instrument preamp featuring Apogee’s PureDIGITAL technology. The Apogee Jam has been a great success for over 5 years now, but only for Mac users. This new version of the interface now works with both Mac and PCs, creating a whole new league of musicians to taking !
With the Jam you can capture the subtle nuances in your guitar's tone in a simple and compact device. Apogee have become one of the industry leaders for providing compact and versatile audio interfaces that offer top quality audio at an affordable pricepoint. The Jam96 continues this heritage with discrete, Class A circuitry delivering a punchy tube amp tone. PureDIGITAL means no noise, just great guitar tone. JAM’s special circuitry is optimised to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best.
There are three models of JAM; The original JAM for iPad and Mac, JAM 96k for iPad and Mac and the new JAM 96k for Windows and Mac.
- Connect electric guitar or bass to your Windows or Mac computer
- Studio-quality you can take anywhere
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
- Dial-in the perfect level with the gain wheel and multicolour LED meter
- Works on Mac and Windows 10 computers
- Also compatible with iOS devices (Lightning cable sold separately)
- Recommended Windows 10 apps: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Audacity, Cubase or any ASIO4ALL driver compatible application
- Recommended Mac OS apps: GarageBand, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Audacity or any Core Audio compatible app
- Simple setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Made in the U.S.A