Apogee 8X8 Symphony I/O Mk II Module16 Analog I/O + 8 AES/Optical I/O + 2-Ch S/PDIF Module
Add 16 Channels to Your Symphony I/O!
The Symphony mk2 8 Analog I/O + 8 Optical I/O Module adds a full 16 channels (input and output) to your Apogee Symphony I/O. The analog I/O consists of two 25-pin D-Sub connectors: one for input and one for output. Each carries eight balanced channels. Four optical ports (two for input and two for output) give your Symphony I/O a full selection of optical I/O, including S/PDIF, ADAT, and S/MUX formats. An additional set of RCA jacks adds coaxial S/PDIF I/O.
- Adds 8 channels of analog I/O and up to 8 channels of digital I/O to a Symphony I/O interface
- Separate 25-pin D-Sub connectors for balanced analog I/O
- Optical I/O supports ADAT (8 channels at 44.1kHz-48kHz), S/MUX (4 channels at 88.2kHz-96kHz), and S/PDIF (2 channels at up to 192kHz) formats
- 2 x RCA jacks for S/PDIF I/O
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.