Apogee 16X16 Symphony I/O Mk II Module16 Analog In + 16 Analog Out + 8 AES/Optical I/O + 2-Ch S/PDIF Module
Limited Time Offer
Until the 30th December 2018 Apogee are offering the ModEQ 6 and ModComp plugins to new and existing users of Duet, Quartet, and Symphony interfaces for free!
Apogee have brought their experience of high quality digital audio recording to the software audio plugin world with the ModEQ 6 and ModComp, part of the Apogee FX Rack suite of plugins. The ModEQ 6 is a modern 6 band visual equaliser and the ModComp is a modern visual compressor/limiter, find out more here.
Users will receive the plugins as a free download by email upon registration (new users) or re-registration (existing users).
Add 32 Channels to Your Symphony I/O!
The Symphony mk2 16x16 Module adds a full 32 channels (input and output) to your Apogee Symphony I/O. The analog I/O consists of two 25-pin D-Sub connectors: one for input and one for output. Each carries sixteen balanced channels. Four optical ports (two for input and two for output) give your Symphony I/O a full selection of optical I/O, including S/PDIF, ADAT, and S/MUX formats. An additional set of RCA jacks adds coaxial S/PDIF I/O.
- Adds 16 channels of analog I/O and up to 16 channels of digital I/O to a Symphony I/O interface
- Separate 25-pin D-Sub connectors for balanced analog I/O
- Optical I/O supports ADAT, S/MUX, and S/PDIF formats
- 2 x RCA jacks for S/PDIF I/O
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.