We are unfortunately unable to ship Antelope Audio to South Korea at this time.
POWER MEETS MOBILITY
Portable Thunderbolt™ and USB interface with 12 mic pres
Zen Studio+ is the successor to Antelope’s first of a kind professional portable interface Zen Studio. It’s extensive analog and digital connectivity, 12 world-class mic preamps and Antelope’s signature clocking are now accompanied by an evolving library of hardware-based vintage effects. With both Thunderbolt™ and USB connectivity, Zen Studio+ is a the most versatile high-end mobile recording system and capable of turning any location into a professional recording studio.
Antelope Audio include an array of world-class plugins with any of their interfaces - completely free! You'll get the full (and ever-expanding) list of Antelope Vintage FX models:
- Equalizer legends: VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-STU 169, VEQ-STU 900, VEQ HA32C, BAE 1023, BAE 1084, NEU-W492, NEU-W495, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4k Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, VEQ-HLF, VEQ – 1A, VMEQ-5, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- Vintage Compressors: BA-6A, SMT-100A, FET-A78, ALT-436C, Stay-Levin, VCA160, Tube176, X903, Gyratec X, Grove Hill Liverpool, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR, FET-A76
- Auraverb™: Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for “Smooth and Clear” Sound
- The Guitar Classics - Cabinets: Darkface 65 2x12, Top30 2x12, Green 2x12, Vintage 4x12, Green 4x12, Caliper50 1x10, Clst 1x12, England4x12, Modern 4x12, Bluelux 1x12.
- The Guitar Classics - Guitar Amps: Darkface 65 US, Top32 UK, Modern US, Plexi 59 UK, Rock 22.10 UK, Rock 75 UK, Marcus II US, Tweed, Deluxe US, Overange 120 UK, BurnSphere DE.
- The Guitar Classics - Mics: California121 Ribbon, Austria Gold 414, American57, German FET87.”
These plugins are repeatedly rated among the best on the market, offering unique FPGA-based emulations of real hardware. And they're completely free with any Antelope device!
Zen Studio+ perfectly suits every pro working on-the-go
The interface features n integrated Talkback function, allowing easy and fast communication between recordings artists, the engineer and the producer. Zen Studio+ offers dedicated Re-amp outs, making it the perfect choice not only for mobile recordists and traveling artists, but for pro guitarists as well.
Users can create up to four independent, realtime mixes, which are assignable to any output, including the two independent headphone outputs or the Monitor or Line outputs with Antelope’s proprietary routing matrix.
ZEN MEANS YOU ARE IN CONTROL
Access all Zen Studio+ features via desktop & mobile apps
Zen Studio+ is fully controllable via an intuitive desktop application for PC and Mac, offering flexible signal routing and customizable presets.
IOS/Android Apps offer remote control for adjusting Mic Pre gain levels from anywhere in the studio, perfect for checking mic levels right at the source instruments.
CLOCKING LIKE WE LOVE IT
Perfect sound through flawless clocking
The unbeatable clocking accuracy of Zen Studio+ is provided by Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology. Transients will shine like never before, you’ll achieve a stereo image with incomparable depth and detail. And that sparse and crystal clear high-end… Yes, we’re talking sonic perfection just like in our game-changing OCX HD and Trinity master clocks.
12 STUDIO GRADE MIC PREAMPS
12 Class-A Mic preamps, Hi-Z, Mic & Line ins with phantom power
Custom FPGA for powering multiple monitor mixers and real-time effects processing
20 Analog Inputs, 2 Monitor Outs, 8 Line Outs on DB25, ADAT, S/PDIF, 2 Re-Amp Outs, 2 HP Outs
64-BIT AFC Technology built-in, Word Clock Out, Word Clock & Atomic Input
Front Panel Controllable Talkback with IOS/Android App implementation
Routing, mixing, real-time effects processing via OS X & Windows compatible app