ORION32 HD – The King of Connectivity
With HDX, USB3, MADI, and ADAT, and S/PDIF connectivity and 32-in/32-out analog input via DB25, the Orion32 HD has all the connectivity you need for a wide variety of configurations in studios of all sizes. The Orion32 HD’s versatile routing and mixing software console for Mac and Windows further increases the possibilities, now featuring both Antelope’s classic color-coded routing matrix and an alternate matrix-style view to make routing easy and intuitive. It also features movable and resizable panels to help make the best use of your desktop real estate in multiscreen setups or when working on scoring or other applications that require quickly jumping between applications and windows.
The Orion32 HD delivers incredibly clear, accurate conversion thanks to Antelope’s best-in-class 64-BIT Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology. A long time innovator in the field, the Orion32 HD, like the OCX HD and Trinity master clock before it, achieves depth and detail in stereo imaging and transient accuracy that ensures the most precise audio capture and playback.
Two Word Clock or Loopsync Outs allow the Orion to serve as the centerpiece of your recording setup, or take your sound even further by using the Orion’s 10M/10MX Clock Inputs to connect Antelope Audio’s famous 10M or 10MX atomic clocks for unparalleled sonic perfection. The Orion32 HD also features mastering-grade monitor output borrowed from Antelope’s popular Pure2 Mastering Converter to ensure signal integrity in the analog domain.
Antelope has been revolutionizing audio processing with its comprehensive suite of FPGA effects, providing hardware models of some of the most desirable vintage effects with near-zero latency. These world-class plugins are included with any of Antelope's interfaces - completely free! The following Antelope Vintage FX models are included with the Orion 32HD:
- Equalizer legends: VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-STU 169, VEQ-STU 900, VEQ HA32C, BAE 1023, BAE 1084, NEU-W492, NEU-W495, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4k Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, VEQ-HLF, VEQ – 1A, VMEQ-5, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- Vintage Compressors: BA-6A, SMT-100A, FET-A78, ALT-436C, Stay-Levin, VCA160, Tube176, X903, Gyratec X, Grove Hill Liverpool, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR, FET-A76
- Auraverb™: Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for “Smooth and Clear” Sound
These plugins are repeatedly rated among the best on the market, offering unique FPGA-based emulations of real hardware. And they're completely free with any Antelope device!
Designed for efficiency, the Orion32 HD has no need for an internal fan, keeping your studio is free of noise pollution without requiring expensive isolation racks or a standalone machine room. The Orion32 HD also only requires a single rack space to deliver its dizzying 64 channels of I/O, making it perfect for space-conscious home and project studios as well as gear-saturated professional studios.
- 64 Channels I/O- Simultaneous streaming of 64 I/O channels 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX & USB3
- Supreme Clocking- Powered by Antelope’s 64-BIT Clocking Technology with 2 Word Clock or Loopsync Outs, Word Clock or LoopSync & Antelope 10M/10MX Atomic Clock Inputs
- Powerful FPGA- Custom FPGA for powering multiple monitor mixers and real-time effects processing, measuring only 2 samples of inaudible latency!
- Extended Connectivity- HDX, USB3, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, 8x DB25
- Mastering Grade Monitor Outs- High Monitoring DA included using chips from our popular Pure2 Mastering Converter
- Software Control- Routing, mixing, real-time effects processing via OS X & Windows compatible app
- Quiet Operation- Housed in an efficient “green” design with no fans inside, means no need for expensive machine rooms or iso racks