Here's what Arturia say about the AudioFuse:
The Arturia AudioFuse Studio is a flexible, adaptable 18-in, 20-out audio interface that combines hugely powerful features, with top-tier sound quality and a focus on creative workflow. When you’re ready to take the next step with the quality of your studio products, AudioFuse Studio will be ready for you.
The ultimate desktop audio interface, AudioFuse Studio gives you 4 world-class preamps, incredible connectivity, a versatile feature set, and a host of clever design features.
A future-proof investment in your music, and one that will let you hear, record, and mix with clarity you’ve never heard before. AudioFuse Studio lets you track your music with the highest quality; it lets you A/B your mix on different monitor setups; it lets you re-amp guitars; it lets you stream with Bluetooth using the best codec around; it keeps you working efficiently with a one-button, one-function interface. No matter what studio situation you find yourself in, AudioFuse Studio is the solution.
The quality you deserve
When your diary is filling up with sessions and your clients need you to deliver, you need equipment you can trust. AudioFuse Studio ticks all the boxes.
Superb preamps, rock-solid performance, low latency, dozens of incredibly useful “just in case” features like a built-in phono preamp for vinyl sampling, Bluetooth streaming to your monitors or a channel in your DAW, awesome USB-C, ADAT, MIDI, and Word Clock connectivity, robust build, and even a handy protective cover to keep it dust and scratch-free.
AudioFuse Studio gives you 4 of our legendary Discrete Pro© preamps to track your music, and a superb analog signal path that will reveal every nuance of your audio. The super-low Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) lets you capture every subtle detail, while the huge 72dB input gain gives you enough gain to drive even the quietest ribbon mic. Everything is also capture with a practically perfect flat frequency response, too.
- 18 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 4 mic/instrument/line preamps with DiscretePRO® technology, 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- 4 analog inserts on channel 1-4
- Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
- 2 pairs of speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS.
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instrument level output)
- Complete monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite