- 1 x M-Audio AIR 192 14 - 8-In/4-Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface
- 1 x Sontronics STC-3X Black Multi Pattern Microphone Pack
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
If you're looking to start recording your music you might find your self getting lost in a sea of gear that's out there. Thankfully we've assembled this handy bundle to help you cut through the noise. This bundle features an M-Audio 192|14 USB audio interface, a Sontronics STC-3X condenser microphone pack in black, and a Tourtech mic stand!
About the M-Audio AIR 192|14 Audio Interface
This M-Audio AIR192X14 is designed to be the perfect desktop USB audio interface. Boasting a number of excellent features and bundling together a host of brilliant creative software, this interface is sure to encourage creativity from the outset – whether you’re a producer, content creator or singer-songwriter, this handy bit of gear is for you. It is the larger cousin of other models in the range, featuring more creative options and inputs.
Carefully Considered Features
Each feature has been implemented to make your workflow better and more straightforward. Record up to 8 channels of audio in ultra-clear 24-bit/192kHz and capture the nuances and detail of your vocals or instruments as a result of 4 low-noise crystal preamps (paired with quality A/D converters). You can also plug your bass or guitar directly into the 2 hi-z instrument inputs, or connect your keys with 2 TRS inputs; letting you track away to your hearts content.
Mini MIDI in and out allows you to utilise your outboard equipment and virtual instruments (included with the product) alongside the interface too. Add to this a large dedicated knob intended for accurate monitoring during live and studio mixing applications, as well as a USB-C connection with super-fast, latency reducing speeds, and you’ve got yourself a great all-round package!
Bundled together with the AIR192X14 is a selection of great software that encourages you to get creative right out of the box! Pro Tools First, 20 Avid FX plug-ins, 2GB of Touch Loops and some AIR Music Technology virtual instruments are just a small sample of the tools available to make your mixes even better.
- Pro Tools First
- Ableton Live Lite
- 20 Avid FX Plug-ins
- 2GB of Touch Loops Content
- Avid Eleven Lite Guitar/Bass Processor
- AIR Music Technology Hybrid 3
- AIR Music Technology Strike
- AIR Music Technology DB33
- AIR Music Technology Boom
- AIR Music Technology Vacuum
- AIR Music Technology Mini Grand
- AIR Music Technology Xpand!2
- AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection
- Weight: 3.9lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.24" x 10.2" x 7.44"
- Power Supply: Included 12V DC Unit
- Compatible with Mac and Windows Operating Systems
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- MIDI I/O: 1 x 1/8" (in), 1 x 1/8" (Out), USB
- Headphones Output: 2 x 1/4"
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/R), 2 x 1/4" (3/4 Out)
- Analogue Inputs: 4 x XLR-1/4" Combo (Mic/Line), 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z), 2 x 1/4" (Line)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Phantom Power: Linked Ch ½, ¾
- Preamps: 4 x Mic, 2 x Instrument
- Simultaneous I/O: 8 x 4
- Computer Connection: USB 2.0
About the Sontronics STC-3X Pack
The Sontronics STC-3X PACK is an all-in-one mic and accessories package and the ideal solution for achieving professional-quality recordings at home or in the studio.
Sontronics’ British-designed STC-3X multi-pattern condenser microphone features the three most commonly used polar patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight – selectable using a switch on the rear of the mic. It boasts a dual one-inch, gold-sputtered diaphragm housed in a large, open grille and its filter and pad controls make it a versatile, flexible workhorse in any recording situation.
The STC-3X gives stunning results on everything from male and female vocals to acoustic guitar, piano, percussion and other acoustic instruments. It also works extremely well on spoken word, making it a great option for voiceover, broadcast and podcast.
In omni mode, STC-3X is fantastic for room and overhead miking, and also for ensemble recording (vocals, choral, instrumental, orchestral). In figure-of-eight mode, it is perfect for stringed instruments and for stereo miking applications.
Included in this Pack
- The Sontronics STC-3X in black
- a spider-style shockmount (with spare elastics)
- a professional-quality, nylon-mesh popshield
- a 5-metre female-to-male XLR cable
- a vinyl, leather-look, zip-up microphone pouch
Like all of the Sontronics mics, the STC-3X mic is protected by Sontronics Free Lifetime Warranty (simply activate online) and also comes with a FREE download of Toontrack’s EZMix 2 Lite.
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Pad: 0dB, -10dB, -20dB
- Filter: Linear, 75Hz, 150Hz
- Sensitivity: 11mV/Pa -37dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz): 125dB
- Power source: Phantom power 48V ±4V
- Connector: Three-pin XLR (cable included)
- Colour: Silver or black
- Supplied with: STC-3X microphone, shockmount, popshield, 5m XLR cable, zip-up pouch