- 1 x M-Audio AIR 192 14 - 8-In/4-Out 24/192 USB Audio Interface
- 1 x Sontronics STC-20 Condenser Microphone Pack
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
If you're looking to start recording your music you might find your self getting lost in a sea of gear that's out there. Thankfully we've assembled this handy bundle to help you cut through the noise. This bundle features an M-Audio 192|14 USB audio interface, the Sontronics STC-20 condenser microphone pack, and a Tourtech mic stand!
About the M-Audio AIR 192|14 Audio Interface
This M-Audio AIR192X14 is designed to be the perfect desktop USB audio interface. Boasting a number of excellent features and bundling together a host of brilliant creative software, this interface is sure to encourage creativity from the outset – whether you’re a producer, content creator or singer-songwriter, this handy bit of gear is for you. It is the larger cousin of other models in the range, featuring more creative options and inputs.
Carefully Considered Features
Each feature has been implemented to make your workflow better and more straightforward. Record up to 8 channels of audio in ultra-clear 24-bit/192kHz and capture the nuances and detail of your vocals or instruments as a result of 4 low-noise crystal preamps (paired with quality A/D converters). You can also plug your bass or guitar directly into the 2 hi-z instrument inputs, or connect your keys with 2 TRS inputs; letting you track away to your hearts content.
Mini MIDI in and out allows you to utilise your outboard equipment and virtual instruments (included with the product) alongside the interface too. Add to this a large dedicated knob intended for accurate monitoring during live and studio mixing applications, as well as a USB-C connection with super-fast, latency reducing speeds, and you’ve got yourself a great all-round package!
Bundled together with the AIR192X14 is a selection of great software that encourages you to get creative right out of the box! Pro Tools First, 20 Avid FX plug-ins, 2GB of Touch Loops and some AIR Music Technology virtual instruments are just a small sample of the tools available to make your mixes even better.
- Pro Tools First
- Ableton Live Lite
- 20 Avid FX Plug-ins
- 2GB of Touch Loops Content
- Avid Eleven Lite Guitar/Bass Processor
- AIR Music Technology Hybrid 3
- AIR Music Technology Strike
- AIR Music Technology DB33
- AIR Music Technology Boom
- AIR Music Technology Vacuum
- AIR Music Technology Mini Grand
- AIR Music Technology Xpand!2
- AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection
- Weight: 3.9lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.24" x 10.2" x 7.44"
- Power Supply: Included 12V DC Unit
- Compatible with Mac and Windows Operating Systems
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- MIDI I/O: 1 x 1/8" (in), 1 x 1/8" (Out), USB
- Headphones Output: 2 x 1/4"
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/R), 2 x 1/4" (3/4 Out)
- Analogue Inputs: 4 x XLR-1/4" Combo (Mic/Line), 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z), 2 x 1/4" (Line)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Phantom Power: Linked Ch ½, ¾
- Preamps: 4 x Mic, 2 x Instrument
- Simultaneous I/O: 8 x 4
- Computer Connection: USB 2.0
About the Sontronics STC-20 Pack
The Sontronics STC-20 Pack is an all-in-one microphone package that allows you to achieve the same quality recordings as you'd expect to hear in a professional studio, even for those musicians on the tightest of budgets!
With a fixed cardioid pattern, the large-diaphragm STC-20 microphone will give impressive results on a wide range of sources, including male and female vocals, acoustic guitar and other plucked instruments, guitar amp, percussion, drumkit, piano and other acoustic instruments.
Affordable and Quality Condenser Mic
The STC-20 is a large-diaphragm condenser mic with a cardioid condenser pattern and it features a large open grille that houses the same one-inch, gold-sputtered capsule as found in Sontronics’ hugely popular STC-2.
Despite its incredible affordablity, the Sontronics STC-20 delivers brilliant results on male and female vocals, acoustic guitars, piano and other acoustic instruments. It also gives impressive results on spoken word, making it an ideal mic for podcast, broadcast and voiceover.
Included in this pack
The Sontronics STC-20 PACK includes...
- Sontronics’ best-selling STC-20 mic
- spider-style shockmount (with 2 spare elastics)
- nylon-mesh popshield that attaches to shockmount
- 5-metre XLR cable
- zip-up, vinyl, leather-look microphone pouch
The STC-20 PACK also comes with a free download of Toontrack's EZMix 2 Lite and, like all Sontronic microphones, the STC-20 mic is covered by their Lifetime Warranty(when activated online).
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa -35dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz): 120dB
- Phantom power required: 48V ±4V
- Connector: Three-pin XLR (cable included)
- Colour: Black only
- Supplied with: STC-20 microphone, shockmount, popshield, 5m XLR cable, zip-up pouch