- 1 x Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
This is a home recording bundle all-rounder. You’ll receive an Audient ID14 MkII audio interface, Aston Origin condenser microphone, Shure SM57 mic, a microphone stand and Audio-Technica headphones. Everything here is intended to help get you started with recording yourself at home or on the move.
Here's What Audient Say About the ID14 MkII:
10in/4out Audio Interface
Designed to take your recordings to the next level in every way, the iD14MKII delivers professional audio performance in a compact and modern desktop package. Featuring two Audient Console mic pre’s, class leading converters, dual headphone outputs, ADAT expandability and a JFET Instrument Input, the next generation MKII gives you everything you need to create studio quality recordings at home.
The professional sound you deserve - Audient Console Mic Pres
Every iD interface features the Audient Console Mic Preamp, the same discrete circuit design found in our renowned recording console the ASP8024-HE. Designed to deliver ultra-low noise and low distortion with a touch of classic analogue warmth, iD14’s two Audient mic pre’s will give you the professional sound you deserve.
- 2 x Audient Console Mic Pre
- Class Leading Converters
- 1 x JFET Instrument Input
- 4 x Line Outputs
- Dual Headphone Outputs
- ADAT Input for Expandability
- Ultra Low Latency Software Mixer
- Advanced Monitor Control
- True Phantom Power over USB
- USB3.0 Bus Powered
- All Metal Design
- Free Software + Plugins
About the Aston Origin
Aston Microphones pride themselves on being a British brand; both designing and building high quality, hand crafted and affordable microphones in the UK. Somewhat surprisingly, They're currently the only microphone manufacturer in the UK.
The Origin is a high performance cardioid condener microphone using a 1" gold evaporated capsule. It's a workhorse mic that you could stick in front of most instruments, but particularly excells on acoustic guitar and vocals. It's built with some of the best components that you find in expensive boutique microphones.
The result is a direct, smooth and intimate sound that's the perfect recipie for a natural and transparent recording.
- Wave-form mesh head – this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology
- Direct to stand microphone mounting
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers
- PCB – market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors
- Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills; just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging
Here's what Shure say about the SM57:
The legendary Shure SM57 is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording.
The SM57 has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern that isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. Outstanding performance, reliability, and application diversity make this "workhorse" the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
- Multi-purpose Shure microphone with contoured frequency response for clean sound reproduction of amplified or acoustic instruments.
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
Here's what Audio Technica say about the ATH-M30x headphones:
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.