Apogee 8 Symphony I/O MKII Thunderbolt ChassisNo Module Included
Featuring Apogee's award winning AD/DA conversion, Apogee Symphony I/O is a premium grade multi-platform, multi-channel Audio Interface with connectivity for Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD (for Mac & PC) and Waves SoundGrid.
Symphony I/O’s audio path design is elegant and efficient, incorporating the most advanced opamps that offer better performance than multiple parts used in previous designs.
Modular I/O design, total software control, and direct connection to all popular DAWs make Symphony I/O a long-term sound investment.
Front Panel Touchscreen with Comprehensive Control
The Symphony I/O Mk II Features a touchscreen on the front panel, where you can access all your essential input and output settings. Change your input selection, monitoring levels, mic pre gain or calibrate your Symphony I/O Mk II to match the levels of the other analog gear in your system.
The Screen utilises a high-resolution TFT display which delivers clear visual feedback that's critical for recording and monitoring. You're not bound to looking at your computer when in the middle of a tracking session as the Symphony I/O Mk II lets you see metering for up to 64 channels of I/O, 32 IN x 32 OUT – signal levels, polarity, muting, phantom power and Soft Limit.
The Chassis Setup
This setup offers a Thunderbolt Chassis with no modules included. With this MKII chassis you can use your exising original Symphony modules, or mix and match with the MKII Symphony Modules.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity*
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Option card slot for future platform flexibility
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.