The Ultimate Cubase Recording Pack bundles the UR824 USB rack audio interface together with the latest version of Cubase Pro. The UR824 provides plenty connectivity through the eight TRS/XLR combo inputs and eight TRS outputs alongside two pairs of ADAT and wordclock I/O. Switchable high impedance on two inputs, pad attenuation, phantom power and two individual headphone buses with separate outputs and controls round out its impressive I/O capabilities. Inside the interface are eight D-PRE mic preamps and premium audio converters to ensure the utmost quality in sound alongside DSPs for latency-free monitoring with effects. Cubase Pro comes with a suite of 73 audio effects including the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite, 18 MIDI VST effect processors and eight VST instruments, such as HALion Sonic SE 2, the Padshop granular synth and Retrologue.
*This now comes with Cubase Pro 10 for free upon registration!
- Cubase Pro 10 advanced music production system used by thousands of professionals around the world
- UR824 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 8 D-PRE Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48V
- Analog 8 in and 8 out and 2 pairs of ADAT optical I/O (doubles as S/PDIF) provide 16 in and 16 out (S/MUX compatible, 4 in and 4 out at 192 kHz)
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Superb composing, editing and mixing features with unparalleled multitrack editing and quantizing, take comping and automation tools
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding virtual instruments including HALion Sonic SE 2 workstation, Padshop granular synth and Retrologue virtual analog synth, LoopMash 2 and MPC-style Groove Agent SE 4 drum machine
- Complete suite of 73 high-end audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors, including Voxengo CurveEQ, REVerence convolution reverb and PitchCorrect
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb, eight Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strips and Guitar Amp Classics by using the latest dspMixFx technology
- Word clock I/O with 2 BNC connectors plus JetPLL ultralow jitter support
- Cross-platform 32-/64-bit software application and drivers for Windows and Mac OS X Intel