The second version of Intellijel’s expanded Dixie oscillator makes a fantastic first, full featured oscillator for your system. 5 waveform outputs and a sub, combined with sync, PWM and comprehensive FM control will give you lots to explore.
Here’s what Intellijel have to say:
The Dixie II+ is a larger variant of the classic Dixie II. Using the same great triangle core oscillator, it adds a number of features to make it even more versatile with only a modest increase in size. The Dixie II+ makes a great primary oscillator for a modular system, or a great companion the Rubicon.
- 8-position octave switch for quick setting of course tuning.
- Fine tuning knob that turns to a coarse knob when in LFO mode.
- Dual FM inputs, with FM1 attenuator and switch to select between exponential and linear mode.
- Pulse width control with attenuator.
- Reset to 0 V hard sync input, ideal for percussive sounds or modulation.
- Flip sync circuit similar to but improved from the Dixie II.
- 6 waveform outputs: sine, triangle, zigzag, saw, pulse and suboctave.
- Power Requirements: 60mA @ -12V , 70mA @ +12V
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 40mm