Get your free copy of Ableton Live Lite!
When you purchase this item, you're eligible to recieve a free copy of Ableton Live Lite to go with it. To redeem your free download, click here and follow the instructions on Albeton's website. Enjoy!
The iRig Pro Duo is the bigger brother of the iRig Pro- compact and portable Audio interfaces for your mobile devices. It's got the same fantastic features, but with dual channels allowing you to record more instruments at one time. Whether you're making the most of your favourite music apps on an iphone or iPAD or you want something small that you can fit in your laptop bag to use with your macbook, this simple device will allow you to connect your instruments and microphones so that you can record Anywhere!
The iRig Pro duo offers both audio and midi connections so that you can plug in your XLR microphones, your guitar, bass, keyboard or other line level source as well as a midi controller. Quite a lot of fuctionality for a device that will easily fit in your pocket.
The device comes with Ultra low noise Preamps so that the your recordings will be clean, clear and free of any unwanted noise. There's a nifty little input gain knob and level indicators for each channel so that you can quickly and easily get the perfect input balance of your instrument. You'll be able to connect any of your pro microphones to the iRig pro thanks to in built phantom power. Studio Condensor mics need 48V of external power to work, so just flip the phantom power switch and you can record onto your iPad with a revered neumann U87 if you wish.
The iRig Pro Duo runs off 2 AA Batteries so that you dont have to worry about it draining the juice of your iOS device when your out on the road. When back in the studio, you can connect it to mains electricity so that you can save your batteries!
To plug in your devices, the iRig comes with 3 cables to ensure maximum compatibility. A USB port for your iMac/macbook, a lightning cable for all the current and latest iOS devices and a 30 pin connector so that musicians that have older iPADS, iPhones and iPods dont miss out!
- Truly mobile dual input audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC
- Simultaneous dual track recording interface for all instruments
- Ultra-compact housing for extreme portability
- Dual identical XLR/TRS combo input jacks
- Dual ultra-low noise studio-quality IK preamps
- Individual input gain controls
- 48V phantom power
- Self-powered (2 AA batteries), device powered or DC power adapter (not included)
- 24-bit AD-DA converters
- Dual 1/4” switchable TRS balanced outs
- 1/8” 3.5mm Headphone out w/ level control
- MIDI IN/OUT jacks
- Ultra-compact housing fits in the palm of your hand
- Comes with mini-DIN to Lighting, Micro USB OTG and standard USB cables
- Designed and made in Italy