Antelope Audio Goliath HD Thunderbolt, USB and Madi Interface- Thunderbolt , USB & MADI Interface with 16 Mic Pres
We are unfortunately unable to ship Antelope Audio to South Korea at this time.
Explore the full line of FPGA real-time vintage AFX
Antelope Audio include an array of world-class plugins with any of their interfaces - completely free! You'll get the full (and ever-expanding) list of Antelope Vintage FX models:
- Equalizer legends: VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-STU 169, VEQ-STU 900, VEQ HA32C, BAE 1023, BAE 1084, NEU-W492, NEU-W495, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4k Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, VEQ-HLF, VEQ – 1A, VMEQ-5, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- Vintage Compressors: BA-6A, SMT-100A, FET-A78, ALT-436C, Stay-Levin, VCA160, Tube176, X903, Gyratec X, Grove Hill Liverpool, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR, FET-A76
- Auraverb™: Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for “Smooth and Clear” Sound
- The Guitar Classics - Cabinets: Darkface 65 2x12, Top30 2x12, Green 2x12, Vintage 4x12, Green 4x12, Caliper50 1x10, Clst 1x12, England4x12, Modern 4x12, Bluelux 1x12.
- The Guitar Classics - Guitar Amps: Darkface 65 US, Top32 UK, Modern US, Plexi 59 UK, Rock 22.10 UK, Rock 75 UK, Marcus II US, Tweed, Deluxe US, Overange 120 UK, BurnSphere DE.
- The Guitar Classics - Mics: California121 Ribbon, Austria Gold 414, American57, German FET87.”
These plugins are repeatedly rated among the best on the market, offering unique FPGA-based emulations of real hardware. And they're completely free with any Antelope device!
The power of the FPGA FX
Explore a growing library of legendary studio gear when tracking, mixing and mastering
FPGA offers a whole new level of real time performance and sonic excellence. The platform is taking advantage of real hardware circuitry and component modeling, allowing engineers to track a vocalist with a zero latency headphone mix, including reverb; record a guitar part with proper feel & tone, using onboard amp and cabinet FX. Capturing a full drum kit is also brought to another level with up to 16 mics using the industry’s best new Microphone and Mic Preamp technology, all in realtime.
Leave latency behind
Revolutionize your Pro Tools HD workflow
With Antelope’s proprietary HDX Delay Compensation, any analog or digital input can arrive in Pro Tools HD sample accurately in the timeline. No other interface on the market offer this level of perfect integration for digital sources to Pro Tools HD software.
The Antelope Audio Real-time FX, zero latency independent software mixers and routing matrix with two alternative views are the perfect compliment to Pro Tools HD studios, which have come to expect maximum power at their disposal. Goliath HD, however, is compatible with any DAW on the market making the device the heart and soul of the highest tier audio facilities around the world. Our newly introduced full Session Presets are the perfect match for the complex and large-scale setups and projects Goliath HD was designed to handle.
HD studio centerpiece
Work on complex projects and multiple DAWs with Goliath HD
By offering both HD and USB 3.0 modes, engineers can now accommodate producers and their laptop projects and integrate them into their existing HD setups by easily switching between HD and our low latency Thunderbolt™ Gen2 and new USB 3.0 modes.
Goliath HD guarantees quiet operation even in the most demanding control rooms. Don’t be surprised if soon expensive machine rooms become a thing of the past
Clock it like it's hot
The key to top sound is the Antelope Audio clocking
Another reason why Goliath HD sounds like no other interface on the market is because of the world-renowned Antelope Audio Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technologies it features. With over 20 years of history in digital clocking behind us, we backed the Goliath HD up with all OCX HD and Trinity sounding audio clocking.
This unbeatable sonic detail and precision, combined with analog authenticity will bring your sound to the realms of hi-end audio. Now you can also spread this perfection across your whole studio as BNC connectors are available for use as Loop Sync, standard Word Clock I/O and the Antelope Audio 10M atomic input.
All the control you need
Goliath HD comes with a revised Touchscreen display and enhanced front panel
Goliath HD features a redesigned front panel. With enhanced monitor and level indicators, the responsive Touchscreen offers multichannel metering, easy access to preferences, presets, and clocking modes for HD or Native interfacing. And if this wasn’t enough, the Goliath HD dedicated Android & iOS compatible mobile app will allow you to turn your smartphone or tablet into a powerful audio interface remote control.
- 2 × DB25 (16 channels total)
- 16 × Mic / Line on XLR combos
- 4 × Hi-Z 1/4” TRS
Analog Inserts - 2 × Inserts on 1/4 TRS (dedicated for inputs 1, 2)
- 4 × DB25 (32 channels total)
- 1 × Stereo pair of Monitor outs on 1/4” TRS
- 2 × Stereo Headphone outs on 1/4” TRS
- 2 × ReAmp outs on 1/4” TRS
D/A Monitor Converter
- Dynamic Range: 132dB
- THD + N: -108dB
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- THD + N: -112 dB
- Dynamic Range: 129 dB
- THD + N: -120 dB
- Gain: 0,10 – 65 dB
- THD + N: -112 dB
- 2 × ADAT (up to 16 channels)
- 1 × S/PDIF
- 1 × AES/EBU (8 channels)
- 2 × MADI
- 2 × ADAT (up to 16 channels)
- 1 × S/PDIF
- 1 × AES/EBU
- 2 x MADI
- USB 3.0 Super-Speed, Type B connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt Gen2
- 2 x mini HDX connectors for direct Pro Tools connection, 32 Channels I/O each (total of 64 channels)
Word Clock Input
- 1 x Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC
Atomic Clock Input
- 1 x 10M Input @ 75 Ohms 1Vpp on BNC
Word Clock Outputs
- 2 x Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- <+/-0.02 ppm, oven controlled at 64.5ºC/ 148.1ºF
- < 1 ppm per year
- < +/-0.001 ppm
Sample Rates (kHz)
32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- 6.8 kg/ 15 lbs (approx )
- Width: 483 mm / 19”
- Height: 81 mm / 3.2”
- Depth: 279 mm / 11”
- AC Universal input: ~95-245 V
- Power Consumption: 50 Watts Max
In the box
- Goliath – ThunderboltTM and USB AD/DA Interface
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card
- 1 AEC Power cable
- 1 USB cable
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 26 March 2018 This item may be on display
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.