- 1 x IK Multimedia AXE I/O USB Audio Interface with Advanced Guitar Tone Shaping
- 1 x Aston Spirit - Multi Pattern Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- 1 x Audio-Technica ATH-M40X Pro Studio Monitor Headphones
- 2 x Tourtech Heavy Duty Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- 2 x Tourtech TTMC-6 20ft / 6m XLR Microphone Cable
Start recording your guitar with this handy IK Multimedia Axe I/O bundle!
About the IK Multimedia Axe I/O
IK Multimedia specialise in technology, from their cutting-edge synths to their hugely popular software releases. For 2019, they’ve introduced the Axe I/O to the family. This stunning audio interface offers new levels of versatility, while being squarely aimed at the tone-wary guitarist. Built-in tuner, amplifier out, active & passive inputs and even a copy of Amplitube 4 Deluxe thrown in; it doesn’t get much better than this.
- 2 in/5 out high-end USB audio interface
- Discrete Class A microphone preamps
- 24 bit/192 kHz maximum sample rate
- Ultra-flat and extended frequency response
- 117 dB dynamic range
- Very low latency
- Ultra-low jitter clock for transparent, world class sound
- Top of the line converters
- High-current balanced outputs
- High-current professional headphone amplifier
Game-changing guitar recording
The Pure circuit delivers completely transparent and ultra-accurate sound, with 117 dB (A) dynamic range. JFET adds subtle harmonic enhancement for a rounder, warmer sound without sacrificing dynamic range.
Active bypasses unneeded stages for completely transparent sound when used with active pickups. While patent-pending Z-Tone variable impedance Hi-Z input re-shapes the sound of instruments to dramatically reshape the tone of your guitar, or precisely match the impedance of a virtual gear model.
Front-panel Amp output for easy re-amping, with no need for a direct box and no ground loops or noise. The front-panel 1/4” return lets you add external pedal FX without the need to re-wire rear inputs.
You’ve also got a built-in tuner to keep your instrument in tune throughout recording sessions – handy eh? Finally, 2 inputs for expression pedals or single/switches gives you real-time control over virtual rigs.
Here's what Shure say about the SM57
The legendary Shure SM57 microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. The SM57's outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this workhorse the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
- Multi-purpose Shure microphone with contoured frequency response for clean sound reproduction of amplified or acoustic instruments.
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
About the Aston Spirit
Aston Microphones pride themselves on being a British brand; both designing and building high quality, hand crafted and affordable microphones in the UK. Somewhat surprisingly, They're currently the only microphone manufacturer in the UK.
The Spirit is a high performance condener microphone using a 1" gold evaporated capsule. The mic offers a choice of 3 different polar patterns (Omni, Cardioid and Figure of 8) via a switch on the front. This gives the mic the versatility to record in a variety of environments. The Spirit will be a great choice for most instruments, but is particularly sweet on acoustic guitar and vocals. It's built with some of the best components that you find in expensive boutique microphones.
The result is a beautifully open sound with sparkling harmonics. This highly accurate microphone gives a stunningly natural and transparent recording, capturing all the detail in the high range but without adding the harshness that some condenser microphones seem to.
- Wave-form mesh head – this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology
- Direct to stand microphone mounting
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers
- PCB – market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors
- Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills; just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging
Here's What Audio-Technica Say About the ATH-M40x Professional Monitor Headphones
The high-performance ATH-M40x professional headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swivelling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swivelling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cable (2 cables included)