Apple Care Protection Plan
Purchase Applecare with any Apple Computer or LCD Display and get your whole order shipped free!
The AppleCare Protection Plan is a uniquely integrated service and support solution that extends the complimentary coverage on your Mac to three years from the computer's purchase date.
This comprehensive plan includes expert telephone technical support, global repair coverage, onsite repairs for desktop computers, web-based support resources, and powerful diagnostic tools - all for one economical price.
We recommend that you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan when you purchase your Apple system to take maximum advantage of the coverage the plan provides.
Three years of security
Every Mac comes with 90 days of telephone technical support and one year of service coverage at an Apple-authorized repair center. By purchasing the AppleCare Protection Plan with your Mac, you can extend your coverage to three years from the computer's purchase date.
Get service and support for the Mac operating system, hardware, iLife, and iWork.
Extend your coverage to three years of service and expert telephone technical support.
The AppleCare Protection Plan covers your Mac, as well as an AirPort Extreme Card, an AirPort Express or AirPort Extreme Base Station, Time Capsule, MacBook Air SuperDrive, and Apple RAM used with your Mac. Mac mini, Mac Pro, and MacBook Pro customers may also register one Apple display for coverage, provided that the Mac and the display are purchased together.
One number to call for help
Get direct telephone access to Apple's own technical support group, the people who know your system best. Because Apple creates the computer, the operating system, and many built-in applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. Just one phone call can help resolve most issues with your Mac, since AppleCare representatives can help troubleshoot Apple hardware, the Mac operating system, and Apple consumer applications, including iLife and iWork.
Convenient repair options
The AppleCare Protection Plan ensures that Apple-authorized technicians will perform repairs using genuine Apple parts2. With this plan, parts and labor will be covered for three years from your computer's purchase date. The plan includes onsite service for desktop computers and global repair coverage, which can be very important if you travel abroad.
- Onsite service is not available in all locations.
- Repair service may include onsite, carry-in, and direct mail-in; specific availability of each option depends on product type and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- Access to web-based resources requires the use of a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
- Xserve and Mac OS X Server are not supported under the AppleCare Protection Plan.
- Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.