Apple Mac Pro 3.5GHz Six-Core & Dual GPU | 16GB | 256GB Flash
Effortlessly classy and designed to fit straight into your living or working space, the Apple Mac Pro 3.5GHz Six-Core, Dual GPU is innovative in its image and now faster than ever before. With 16GB and 256GB Flash you can be sure this is going to be another best seller from Apple so get you're order in at Andertons and take advantage of our unique finance options available!
Here's what Apple say about the Apple Mac Pro 3.5GHz Six-Core & Dual GPU with 16GB and 256GB Flash
Designed around an innovative unified thermal core, the all-new Mac Pro packs unprecedented performance into an aluminium enclosure that is just 9.9-inches tall and one-eighth the volume of the previous generation. Mac Pro features 4-core, 6-core, 8-core or 12-core Intel Xeon processors running at Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.9 GHz and two workstation-class AMD FirePro GPUs that deliver up to eight times the graphics performance of the previous generation Mac Pro.* PCIe-based flash storage delivers sequential read speeds up to 10 times faster than conventional desktop hard drives, and ECC DDR3 gives the new Mac Pro up to 60GBps of memory bandwidth for seamlessly editing full-resolution 4K video while simultaneously rendering effects in the background. With an incredible six Thunderbolt 2 ports, each with up to 20Gbps of bandwidth per device, the new Mac Pro completely redefines desktop expandability with support for up to 36 high-performance peripherals, including the latest 4K displays.
The Mac Pro is available with a 3.7 GHz quad-core Intel Xeon E5 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.9 GHz, dual AMD FirePro D300 GPUs with 2GB of VRAM each, 12GB of memory, and 256GB of PCIe-based flash storage starting at £2,499 inc VAT (£2,082.50 ex VAT); and with a 3.5 GHz 6-core Intel Xeon E5 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.9 GHz, dual AMD FirePro D500 GPUs with 3GB of VRAM each, 16GB of memory, and 256GB of PCIe-based flash storage starting at £3,299 inc VAT (£2,749.17 ex VAT). Configure-to-order options include faster 8-core or 12-core Intel Xeon E5 processors, AMD FirePro D700 GPUs with 6GB of VRAM, up to 64GB of memory, and up to 1TB of PCIe-based flash storage.
- 3.5GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 with 12MB L3 cache and Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
- Configurable to 3.0GHz 8-core processor with 25MB L3 cache or 2.7GHz 12-core processor with 30MB L3 cache
- 16GB (four 4GB) of 1866MHz DDR3 ECC memory
- Configurable to 32GB (four 8GB) or 64GB (four 16GB)
- Dual AMD FirePro D500 graphics processors with 3GB of GDDR5 VRAM each
- Configurable to dual AMD FirePro D700 with 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM each
- Connect up to three 4K displays or up to six Thunderbolt displays
- 256GB PCIe-based flash storage
- Configurable to 512GB or 1TB
- Height: 25.1 cm (9.9 inches)
- Diameter: 16.7 cm (6.6 inches)
- Weight: 5 kg (11 pounds)
- Combined optical digital audio output/analog line-out mini-jack
- Headphone mini-jack with headset support
- HDMI port supports multichannel audio output
- Built-in speaker
- Four USB 3 ports
- Six Thunderbolt 2 ports
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- One HDMI 1.4 port
- Line voltage: 100-120V AC or 200-240V AC (wide-range power supply input voltage)
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz single phase
- Maximum continuous power: 450W
- Operating temperature: 10° to 35° C (50° to 95° F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 5,000 metres (16,400 feet)
- Typical acoustic performance, sound pressure level (operator position): 12 dBA when idle
Available For Order
Normally available in 2 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 2 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.