Recording King's flagship Dirty 30s Series 7 range brings the spirit of "Golden Age" acoustic guitars to the hands of contemporary players — at an affordable price-point to boot! The Single-0 is the smallest model in the lineup, boasting a comfortable parlour-shaped body that produces the "woody" and "boxy" vintage sounds synonymous with classic pre-war acoustics.
- Spruce Top — Timeless tonewood choice; yielding a responsive and bright voice that'll suit both strummers and fingerpickers.
- 'Cross Lap' Bracing — Proprietary, tight-tolerance 'X' design strengthens the centre of the top and thus allows the brace edges to be thinner; enabling the body top to vibrate more freely for louder projection.
- Checkerboard Purfling — Offers a high-end look and exudes plenty of vintage '30s charm!
- 25.4" Scale Length — Gives the instrument pleasant string tension; allowing free-spirited guitarists to "dig in" while not hindering players who prefer softer, articulate styles.
- Mahogany Neck — Rich-sounding timber adds mid-range warmth for a balanced tone overall.
- 'Thin C' Profile — Lean neck shape will appeal strongly to modern musicians who prefer a fast feel.
- Bone Nut & Saddle — Traditional, low-friction material enhances sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Ivory-Button Tuning Machines — Allow you to precisely pitch each string while adding plenty of old-school "mojo".
- Satin Finish — Gives the instrument a smooth, slippery and contemporary feel.
- 'Monarch Orange' Colourway — Attention-grabbing finish, complimented by elegant white teardrop pickguard.
- Body Shape: 12th Fret Single-O
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Top Material: Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: X Bracing
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Top Purfling: Checkerboard
- Back Material: Whitewood
- Side Material: Whitewood
- Rosette: Bound Soundhole
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin C
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Ovangkol
- Fretboard Inlays: Harmonella Stencil
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- No. of Frets Clear: 12
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Overlay: Black
- Bridge Material: Ovangkol
- Bridge Shape: Straight
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Ivory Buttons