Audio-Technica ATH-PRO7X DJ Headphones
Extensive Frequency Response From 5 To 40.000 Hz
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 110 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Audio-Technica say about the ATH-PRO7X:
The ATH-PRO7X professional DJ headphones combine the comfort and low-profile style of an on-ear design with powerful 45 mm drivers capable of handling 2,000 mW of input power. This combination gives DJs extremely accurate high-fidelity audio reproduction – even at loud volumes – from a pair of headphones that are easy to wear through even the longest gigs.
The ATH-PRO7X headphones come with two interchangeable cables – a 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable – that lock in place to ensure a secure connection during active DJ use. The headphones are lightweight, but built to hold up under rough use. And the soft durable earpads and headband are designed to provide hours of listening comfort.
- Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers produce ultra-expressive powerful sound
- Maximum input power of 2,000mW enables operation at higher volume levels needed for professional use
- Extensive frequency response from 5 to 40.000 Hz
- On-ear style with pivoting earcups provide great sound isolation and easy positioning
- Sleek and elegant design to minimize weight
- Premium, soft durable earpads provide hours of wearing comfort
- Detachable cable with lock ensures secure connection during active DJ use
- Easy replaceable headband cushion and earpads
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 to 40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 2,000 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 37 ohms
- Weight: 220 g without cable and connector
- Cable: -Detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable -Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Accessories Included: -Pouch - 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Audio Technica
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+