Small Size, High Power:
Its 15” speaker is contained within an extremely compact enclosure, and the ART 905-AS has enough power for a number of live applications. Its 15-inch speaker is driven by a powerful 1000W digital amplifier, ensuring that you get a clear and detailed low-end at any venue.
The ART 905-AS has a Baltic birch plywood enclosure, and its solid construction ensures that the speaker can survive gig after gig.
Its light weight makes transportation easy, but no strength is sacrificed thanks to its high-quality build. Ergonomically placed recessed side handles make moving the speaker easy, and keeps it looking sleek and well-designed.
Here's what RCF say about the ART 905-AS 1000W 15" Bandpass Active Subwoofer:
Are you looking for a deep and punchy bass in a small pack?
The choice is easy: ART 905-AS.
It is an extremely compact and easy to transport high power active subwoofer, just a bit larger than the 902-AS in order to take the newly designed 15” woofer for a deeper bass punch.
The cabinet is made in Baltic Birch and heavy duty painted.
- 2000 Watt Peak, 1000 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 131 dB max spl
- 15" woofer, high power 3" copper coil
- Xover 80-120 Hz switch, phase switch
- Mono / Stereo combo xlr / jack input
- PFC power factor correction
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Woofer: 15", 3" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: Stereo combo xlr-jak
- Output connectors: Stereo xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 80 - 120 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Limiter
- Controls: Volume, phase, xover
- Total power: 2000 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 2000 W PEAK
- Total power: 1000 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1000 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in / out
- Cabinet Material: Balitc birch
- Handles: 2 on side
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 600 / 23.62 mm/inch
- Width: 445 / 17.51 mm/inch
- Depth: 600 / 23.62 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 31.8 / 70.10 kg/lbs