Radial Engineering EXTC-Stereo Guitar Effects Interface and Reamper
More stock due on Mon 13th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Radial say about the EXTC-Stereo:
The EXTC Stereo allows you to connect guitar effects pedals to the inputs and outputs of pro audio equipment such as recording interfaces and mixing consoles, so you can incorporate stereo pedals into your recordings and explore new creative possibilities.
A secret weapon for mixing engineers
The EXTC-Stereo gives you the ability to connect stereo effects pedals such as reverbs and delays to the line-level inputs and outputs of your console or recording interface. Use it to send drum overheads to a multi-tap delay, or breathe new life into a stale keyboard patch with a flanger or chorus pedal. Try it on vocals, strings, or any prerecorded track to add a new creative element to your mixes and revitalize your old pedal collection.
- Send and receive - Adjusts the signal level going to and from your effects to optimize the signal-to-noise ratio.
- Blend - Controls the wet/ dry mix between output of the pedals and the original dry audio tracks.
- Effects insert - Unbalanced 1/4” TS connections for your stereo effects pedal chain.
- Power LED - Illuminates to indicate the EXTC Stereo is connected to power.
- Phase invert - Used to compensate for effects pedals that are wired out of phase.
- EFX loop on - On/off switch bypasses the unbalanced EFX loop, allowing you to A/B audition your effects.
Reamping through stereo effects
The EXTC-Stereo acts as the bridge between your recording interface and your stereo guitar pedals, making it easy to use your favorite pedal effects on any prerecorded audio tracks. The EXTC-Stereo converts the dry audio signal from line-level to instrument level for processing through your pedals, and then brings it back up to line-level to record the results.
Connecting mono guitar pedals
Mono guitar pedals work equally well with the EXTC-Stereo, and you can connect two sets simultaneously to double your creativity. Connect one pedal chain to the left insert jacks on the EXTC-Stereo, and the other to the right.
Reamping through one or two amplifiers
The EXTC-Stereo can also be used like other Reamp boxes that feed your tracks through an amplifier. Connect the send jacks to the inputs of your amps and use a microphone to capture the results.
- Audio circuit type: Proprietary Active Circuit with Class-A buffers
- Number of channels: 2
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-0.5dB/+0.5dB)
- Dynamic range: >+130dBu
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.007% @ 0dBu, 1kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.002% @ 0dBu, 1kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 34dBu @ 60Hz, 42dBu @ 3kHz
- Noise: -105dBu
- Maximum Input: >+25dBu
- Input Connectors: 1/4” TRS/XLR Combo Jacks, 1/4” TS Insert Recv
- Output Connectors: 1/4” TRS, XLR, 1/4” TS Insert Send
- Extras: SA series rack mount available
- Construction: 14-gauge Steel Chassis
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat
- Power: 15VDC 400mA
- Radial Engineering
- Power Source
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.