QSC Touchmix 30 Pro Mixer
The Touchmix pro 30 is the latest addition to the series, offering even more I/O and features than before, whilst still staying quick and intuitive to use.
The QSC Touchmix design offers a unique take on a live mixer; making it as compact as possible while not losing any features or control over larger desks. Its touch interface means that all the separate knobs and controls you would have on a standard desk are still there just on a screen instead. You have access to built-in EQ, Compressor, Gate, Reverb, Delay, and many other effects, and navigate the huge array of features with ease using the Large, 10 inch multi-touch touchscreen. This desk really is a portable all in one solution for live music production.
the Touchmix 30 Pro features 24 class-A preamps for microphones, delivering studio quality audio to your front of house or into your DAW. You also get over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments, so that you can quickly flick to mix ready channel settings in a matter of seconds. Then all you need to do is tweak to taste!
TouchMix Pro Features
Far more than simply a higher channel count version of the TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16, The TouchMix-30 Pro offers a host of additional, new “Pro” features including:
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Copy and Paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more.
- Touch-and-route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback capture and recall performances without the need for a computer
- 32-Channel DAW interface with Mac® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
1 In Stock
More stock arriving soon. Next Delivery Due: Wednesday, 21 February 2018 This item may be on display
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.