QSC Audio TouchMix 16 Compact Digital Live Mixer
Portable all-in-one solution for live music production
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1299 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Register this product within 30 days of purchase, and you can extend its standard 1 Year Warranty to 3 Years! Click here to register.
The QSC Audio Touchmix 16 is an ultra-compact, lightweight, and ergonomic live mixer, giving you a portable unit that doesn't lose any of the features or control you'd expect find with larger desks. Its touch interface means that all of the separate knobs and controls you would have on a standard desk are intact, and appear on an intuitive screen instead. The TouchMix 8 also comes with a padded carry case so you can keep it protected when you're on the road.
You have access to EQ, Compressor, Gate, Reverb, Delay, and many other effects, meaning that you can really enhance live mixes and tailor instruments to suit specific venues or spaces.
With 12 XLR inputs, 4 XLR/Line inputs, and 2 Stereo Line inputs, this mixer is great for a small venue or for a band looking to take a compact mixing setup with them for gigs. This mixer is loaded with plenty of output options with 6 Aux channels, Main L/R outputs and Stereo TRS outputs, making signal routing easy. Don't worry about placement either, as the whole desk can be controlled remotely via a free iPad app through the included Wi-Fi dongle for the desk.
Version 3.0 Software
The QSC TouchMix 16 can now be updated to Version 3.0, which expands the overall versatility of the unit to a whole new level. Version 3.0 includes 20 all-new features, giving the TouchMix 16 some key enhancements that were previously only available with the top-of-the-range TouchMix 30.
This includes Anti-Feedback, Room-Tuning Wizards, Real-Time Analyzer, Copy-and-Paste, Input Delay, Output PEQ, 15dB digital gain and even more. Other refinements include Channel Safe, Tap Tempo, Tablet Follows Mixer, additional User Buttons for a connected tablet and loudspeaker tuning (including presets for QSC latest K.2 series).
For the full lowdown on the Version 3.0 updates, click here for QSC's insightful tutorial.
In the Box
- QSC Audio Touchmix 16
- Padded Carrying Case
- 20 full-function inputs - 16 mic/line and 2 stereo line
- 4-band full parametric EQ variable HPF and LPF filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects and a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Colour, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA converters
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist with channel setup, gain adjustment, effects selection and much more
- 6 mono plus 2 stereo monitor mix outputs
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device
- Drives wired in-ear monitors directly
- Direct to HDD recording and playback of multi-track wave files
- Capable of recording all input channels and a user-selected stereo output pair
- Security lockout modes
- Complete mixer remote control via free iOS® app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Monitor control via iPhone/iPod Touch App
- Wi-Fi interface included
- Weight: 2.98 kg
- Includes padded carry bag
- QSC Audio
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Analogue Inputs
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Chris Hurst9th Jan 2020
Mr Martin Wakely7th Sep 2019
Mr Kevin Rowley15th Mar 2019
Mr John Haynes1st Mar 2019
Mr Michael Ryan3rd Oct 2018
Mr Christopher Shilling22nd Feb 2017
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable